Notifications
Clear all

George Kavassilas

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@alevip)
Topic starter

Hi again Greg! What else can I say... bring Kavassilas someday! A true "gnostic" (a person who has "experienced", not "investigated" the true) of our times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyuFE2mbwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPAtSHHrpGg

Posted : April 10, 2018 2:23 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I went to see him in London, he appears to be a genuine caring guy with a good heart.
I don't doubt he has had lots of supernatural experiences BUT all his predictions have not come to pass, and some of his advise like forget about kundali & chakras from the same sources that gave the bad predictions seem like bad advise

Is he being played by Archontic forces / trickster gods / malevolent alien? Not sure but everthing he says has to be taken with a pinch of salt

Posted : April 10, 2018 2:42 AM
(@alevip)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: I went to see him in London, he appears to be a genuine caring guy with a good heart.
I don't doubt he has had lots of supernatural experiences BUT all his predictions have not come to pass, and some of his advise like forget about kundali & chakras from the same sources that gave the bad predictions seem like bad advise

Is he being played by Archontic forces / trickster gods / malevolent alien? Not sure but everthing he says has to be taken with a pinch of salt

Hi! Well, I've listened to quite a few interviews and read his book and his newsletter. I think that your concerns are very well taken care of and explained in detail in his book and talks. Have you read it?

Posted : April 10, 2018 2:49 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

alevip wrote: Hi! Well, I've listened to quite a few interviews and read his book and his newsletter. I think that your concerns are very well taken care of and explained in detail in his book and talks. Have you read it?

No, I stopped following him and moved onto others things after his 2012 predictions missed target by miles & his stuff didn't resonate with me anymore.
Perhaps he was just what I needed at the time, I did check back in a few years later but didn't get far before checking back out.

Posted : April 10, 2018 3:20 PM
Share: