Clear all

Esoteric Agriculture

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Greg and I just recorded an episode about just these ideas before Christmas. I came from it in the context of Native American Agriculture as it relates to spiritual contact and Findhorn / Biodynamic or Anthroposophic type concepts as well as alchemy and Ether. I am aware of radionics and believe it is an all-in-one illustration of the matter-energy-information hierarchy inherent in nature. The next episode that Greg and I will do is the "water" episode where I would like to discuss water structure, Viktor Schauberger, flowforms, pollution and it's effect on rivers.

Hidden Nature by Alick Bartholomew is the best Schauberger book out there and makes the subject more approachable than the Callum Coats Eco-technology series, but I recommend them both.
http://alickbartholomew.co.uk/hidden-nature/

Posted : January 6, 2017 12:50 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I will have to check out that Schauberger book. Thanks.

Here's a good book by a friend you can read here for free:

THE FINAL EMPIRE: THE COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION AND THE SEED OF THE FUTURE, by WM. H. KÖTKE

http://www.rainbowbody.net/Finalempire/

Posted : January 6, 2017 1:00 AM
(@quietinthegarden)

Can't wait for those shows. Sounds awesome. And I will definitely be checking out mr bartholomew's work. Shamangineer, do you have any idea where I could get a flowform for my own use? I've tried to get a hold of the fella that runs California Flowforms but have never gotten a reply and the only other source I was able to track down when I last dug for it was in Germany and their smallest model was over 900 euros before shipping. I'm really interested in a smallish, hard resin, relatively portable model that i can use to run some experiments in my farm projects. I'd love any leads.

Also, have any of you heard of the work around pyramids as seed charging technology? I'll try to find the name of the researcher that first turned me on to the idea, but I think it's a really fascinating explanation for relatively primitive cultures building these massive monumental structures. After all, a society that genuinely depends on it's own crops for it's literal survival would have a lot of motivation to invest hugely in technology that could move toward guaranteeing that crop.

Posted : January 6, 2017 3:54 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Your best bet may be to commission a clay artist or build one yourself out of clay and having it fired in a local kiln. Using plastic wrap to test the moist clay form for harmonic vortex generation prior to firing. If there really is that much difficulty sourcing these and its a passion of yours you could become a source for others as a side business.

Posted : January 6, 2017 5:31 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Also, have any of you heard of the work around pyramids as seed charging technology?

Not exactly, but here's a first hand experience:

Back in the '70s I and my ex were traveling around when my car broke down in Eugene, OR. Some people I knew had a house there and we stayed in their basement for a couple weeks while I got my car fixed, delaying our last 200 miles to get back home. A couple of guys in that house had recently been to the SW deserts and returned with a pickup bed full of peyote buttons. They built racks all through the garage and breezeway and these were all covered with the buttons. But it was very cold and damp in Eugene at the time and they were losing much of their harvest to mold. So, they were selling buttons very cheap to cut their losses. When I got the car going, I called my neighbors back home and took their orders for however many each wanted.

I got the ones from the breezeway that had less of the mold problem, but there was some percentage of these that were also infected. Anyway, I got home and distributed the lot to my happy neighbors. One neighbor lady had just had a baby and tripped with everyone but didn't come down. Instead, the experience seemed to launch her into a postpartum psychosis and on into a very schizophrenia like condition. This made everyone stop using the buttons and deal with our more pressing issue of what to do about our troubled friend.

Everyone put away their buttons for further reference. In one case, a neighbor had built a scale model, maybe 20 inches tall, of the Cheops Pyramid from four triangles of cardboard and put this up in the overhead of another neighbor's cabin. He adjusted it to line up with he four directions in a place near the heat stove below in the room, trying to stop the advance of the mold. It was his wife who had tripped out and his buttons were basically forgotten under the pyramid for quite a long time. The pyramid had gathered dust for some years and one day I was at that cabin and we all decided to have a look at the dried buttons. The guy who owned them had since moved away.

What we found was astounding. All the buttons that had the mold had dried perfectly. The ones which had been green and fresh looking when placed there were still alive and growing, sitting on the wooden boards with no soil or roots. They were plump, firm, and fully as moist and alive inside as any fresh live button. There was only one difference between these and normal live Lophs, they were as white as snow or a sheet of bleached paper.

I became convinced of pyramid power that day.

Posted : January 6, 2017 5:34 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Also, have any of you heard of the work around pyramids as seed charging technology? I’ll try to find the name of the researcher that first turned me on to the idea, but I think it’s a really fascinating explanation for relatively primitive cultures building these massive monumental structures. After all, a society that genuinely depends on it’s own crops for it’s literal survival would have a lot of motivation to invest hugely in technology that could move toward guaranteeing that crop.
<hr>

I totally agree, I believe the more common idea of the pyramids as a power plant for technology or a weapon are mis-placed, I believe they are more like etheric broadcasters of life energy. Tying into Satyagraha's experience Les Brown describes his experiences with using a pyramidal greenhouse and similar effects:
The Pyramid by Les Brown

Posted : January 7, 2017 12:45 AM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

I am very busy but trying to find precise directions to make Biodynamic Prepartion 501.

Took some looking, Steiner's Ag Lectures don't cover the process with much detail. Here is a scholarly article on the commonly accepted procedure:
https://www.biodynamics.com/files/The Significance of Fine Grinding_Gardner.pdf

The process is apparently meant to be love labor, not as simple as I hoped and it will be next year before I can make my own. Anybody have some they'd share?

Posted : April 7, 2017 3:12 AM
Share: