Electric Universe

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA

My current pet research topic. This video touches on both the physics and the ancient myths that point to it.

Posted : November 17, 2015 12:34 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

You also post a bit about the flat Earth, you think these two theories jive together?

Posted : December 5, 2015 4:36 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Even in more mainstream science we are told that the sun is a giant fusion reactor, and at the very least all fusion reactors are plasma based - stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Now that you are in a receptive mood we can go a little further.

From what I can tell:
The sun is a giant etheric transducer taking in energy ejected from the central gyre (or black hole - although Hawking is now saying they don't have event horizons so what are they at that point? I believe black holes are informatic or quantum transducers of higher dimensional, or Aetheric energy, essentially the medium of information or thought). The gyre's spinning generates torsion fields in the dynamic ether (think of a gaseous rather than the gelatinous spacetime of Einstein as the ether) which carries light (EM fields & waves and scalar or torsion energy) and EMs byproduct gravity throughout the universe.

An interesting note: Shamans of polar tribes believe that the aurora are the souls of our ancestors, which would seem to be supported by Russian experiments on the expulsion of bio-plasma from a dead body around three days after expiration (depending on conditions as it would seem that cellular coherence and residual brain activity retain this plasmic body in the corpse for a period). But after coherence is lost the bio-plasma becomes a ball that exits the body and flies off (the Russians recorded this using IR video). If this bio-plasma were collected in the ionosphere and remained excited it could potentially act as a kind of soul-memory for the earth. Wrap your head around that one.

Posted : December 5, 2015 6:17 AM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member

The idea the Sun is a 2 way portal streaming light/power/info into our matrix/reality really jives with a lot of stuff I am running into at the moment.
My favourite image of the moment is an hourglass,( two triangles, again...) with the sun as the meeting point of the two, and the top never runs out.
If you take the Dagas rune,( two thurs or thorn runes pointing at each other) and tip it on its side, you have this picture. Dagas is where we get the name dagger. Light penetrates like a dagger. Also, in older language the g was said y, so it was " Dayas" or day, the fullest expression of the sunshine.

Add to this that the thurs rune is an Alpha on its side, and hugely protective,( like the pentagram, or pent-alpha) then it is also two Alphas, or double protection.
There is much bullshit about "protective white light", however, if you are lucid dreaming, and things start to go sideways, visualising the sun can salvage 80% of situations.

It's not like I'm not into the darkness as well, but just like in the physical, basic parasites don't seem to be able to handle the full download of info/potential that the Sun seems to be, and even less so off the physical. Like the light is less stepped down and it's a system overload.

They say that the biggest jolt/overload you can give your system is to activate the 3rd eye in daylight...... no filters. Interesting stuff.

Posted : December 5, 2015 6:28 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Damn.

Posted : December 13, 2015 4:22 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfYHag7Liw
This experiment was used to determine the charge on an electron, but it has further implications if you realize the Earth is highly charged and the Earth and Ionosphere act like a enormous capacitor. Yeah, I'm talking electropulsion beeyotches. It also demonstrates how gravity is not the only game in town, and that it is weak compared with electrical/magnetic forces which are predominant in the motions in the sky.

Ionosphere

Posted : December 16, 2015 1:42 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Then there's Lord Kelvin's Water drop experiment / thunderstorm, fundamentally awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl2fcr3iRUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr1w2nTfWYY

Posted : December 16, 2015 2:05 AM
Share: