dr bruce lipton man...

Notifications
Clear all

dr bruce lipton man you gotta try to get him on. His message is amazing.

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
(@ndogg)
Topic starter

the man has a PHD in biology, and explains how mind over matter works as simply as i ever heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5wzYNMHwn8

Posted : March 31, 2016 1:13 AM
nancyb
(@nancyb)

I second that recommendation! He has a wonderful way about him, is inspiring and can break down the complexity of his research into very understandable terms. His enthusiasm is contagious! I think he would be a great guest!!!

Posted : April 2, 2016 12:26 AM
(@dzhonijstorpeeda)

Bruce is awesome, get him 🙂 !

Posted : April 19, 2016 1:04 PM
(@unknowngnostic)

Absolutely. He is very brilliant and has a way with explaining things in a way that easily understandable. Understanding what be says can change your perception of the world and life in general.things are not how we are taught, to but it mildly.

Posted : April 26, 2016 11:47 AM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

YES!... Geez, How many kids did you know that escaped the 50's or 60's with their tonsils and adenoids? I love this guy.

Posted : April 26, 2016 5:54 PM
(@panzielak)

No doubt about it, he would be a great guest. The spectrum is so wide that it's going to be very difficult to squeeze it into one show... or even a two part interview. Some things remind me Hado, the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto.
Dr. Lipton mentions Gregg Braden, looks like they share lots of topics... Maybe if there is going to be a problem with having Bruce Lipton on THC, then Gregg Braden would be also an interesting guest to listen to..?

This is an "interview" that i found where they both took part. First +-12 minutes can be skipped 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqzoLmkgzN0

Posted : April 27, 2016 10:39 AM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

great suggestion! ask him about spontaneous evolution.

Posted : August 17, 2016 5:06 PM
(@ajob2678)

/agree

Posted : October 30, 2016 12:18 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Hmmmm, reading this, I am interested.

Posted : October 30, 2016 3:47 AM
Share: