10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 cult
(@cult)
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Life is too short to watch a rant by an old naked dude.

Be a mensch and summarize his position please? : )

Posted : May 9, 2019 11:38 PM
 cult
(@cult)
Topic starter

Lol!!! Not a denier but there is no proof of gas chambers for the “final solution”. Hopefully greg has him on for him to make his case. fetzer does a great job but this kid is the authority and has had his teeth broken. Note wikileaks just dropped that the moon landing was a hoax

Posted : May 9, 2019 11:42 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

cult wrote: Lol!!! Not a denier but there is no proof of gas chambers for the “final solution”. Hopefully greg has him on for him to make his case. fetzer does a great job but this kid is the authority and has had his teeth broken. Note wikileaks just dropped that the moon landing was a hoax

I'm sure redice radio would have him on.

The Holocaust is a big tricky sticky subject, pointing out discrepancies in the history we are told to believe does not do the subject justice.

Posted : May 10, 2019 1:38 AM
 cult
(@cult)
Topic starter

Omg. They already did. He is jewish & so am i

Posted : May 10, 2019 2:38 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

nickzeptepi wrote: I'm sure redice radio would have him on.

The Holocaust is a big tricky sticky subject, pointing out discrepancies in the history we are told to believe does not do the subject justice.

I haven't listened to the guy's rant (yet).

But I agree with you Nick. I grew up with my dad telling me how special 'we' were for being jews, justifying even the genocide of Palestinians because of History.
Thankfully, he was a secular jew rather than a practicing one, but as a child, it was quite traumatic to be told that it's okay to murder others because your people suffered too. (PS: This is still quite mainstream thinking for zionist-supporting jews living in Israel)

To go back to the Holocaust, I'm willing to entertain that the numbers were rigged, or that the 6 millions included deaths due to diseases and malnutrition (which would still count as casualties). However, to claim that there aren't any proofs of gas chambers is a bit too far-fetched to me.
There are still survivors alive today that have been through the ordeal.

Granted, I've never personally visited the camps in Europe, but to my knowledge, they are still there, aren't they?

The thing I don't agree with, particularly in France, is how saying anything that questions the holocaust narrative is liable for fine and prison sentence, which is why they love calling anyone with critical reasoning a 'antisemite' (e.g., David Icke) but that's quite another topic altogether.

PPS: The biggest story, for me, regarding the holocaust, is that I suspect it was planned/justified to establish the land of Israel for the archon-bent zionists.

Posted : May 10, 2019 2:43 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.rt.com/news/459735-holocaust-al-jazeera-israel-video/

Interesting development about holocaust during WW2.

Posted : May 20, 2019 3:37 PM
 cult
(@cult)
Topic starter

of coarse there will be

Posted : May 21, 2019 2:32 PM
 cult
(@cult)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Posted : May 21, 2019 2:37 PM
 cult