Notifications
Clear all

Cryptocurrency Episode?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@theperkness)
Topic starter

During the greatly exaggerated rumors of Vitalilk Buterin's demise I thought it might be a cool idea to have an episode about cryptocurrency's potential to decentralize currency and power itself, and if Buterin had been found to be dead were the elite power brokers snuffing out one of the great minds behind this big idea. Would anyone else be interested in listening to an episode about cryptocurrency and blockchain applications? I think it may be difficult to find a guest because a lot of crypto advocates would probably worry about it potentially limiting likelihood of mass adoption if it were a topic of conversation on a conspiracy podcast, but perhaps there is someone who sees the technology as a conspiracy itself due to its public, and only semi-anonymous nature. I've heard ideas that Bancor could be something globalists are using to subvert the crypto movement and become a tool for globalists to exploit, so perhaps we can dig up an expert willing to talk about this topic?

Just spitballing ideas, apologies if this content doesn't fall under the THC umbrella. I will do a little due diligence over the next week to see if I can find someone with ideas that the THC audience might enjoy.

Posted : June 26, 2017 2:05 AM
(@theperkness)
Topic starter

Crap I realized about a week ago that there was already a stellar crypto episode with Clif High, I missed it during the server transitions. Please disregard this post. Excellent episode, really enjoyed listening to it and will be checking out more content from Clif. Thanks Clif and Greg!

Posted : July 8, 2017 7:59 PM
Share: