Notifications
Clear all

An investigation into the supposed translators of the emerald tablets

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ghost_of_gideon)
Topic starter

(I don't really have a guest suggestion but only too return a subject you've already partially covered.)

From what I know, somewhere in the early 30s? A man from secret society was allowed a small window of time to translate the tablets. I know there is a lot of info out there about what happened when, but not too much research into the validity of those claims.

How was this man poised to translate these tablets?

Why was he or his organization chosen to do so?

Also is there proof that the tablets actually existed?

I've heard a few interviews with people who have delved into this subject but they always seem to skip past these questions.

If they were real tablets, that were as old as they are claimed to be, and they were translated correctly there would still be no real way to prove their validity as anything other than fiction. But goddamm it would still some pretty amazing mind boggling fiction. If you can prove the tablets existence and age. Then the only question left would be why make these up?

Over the past few years I've been trying to open my mind about our real history (with great help from THC) And in many ways the things written down in these tablets seem to accurately describe a lot of the theories on our ancient history that we are really only now beginning to purpose.

Are these knowledgeable historical documents?

Or a major piece of fiction that has shaped our own fantasies through our collective subconscious? Or the ether as it were.

Regardless the supposed translations of these tablets are immensely beautiful and wise, with an amazing Protagonist.

A STEIN.

Posted : February 5, 2016 6:10 AM
hawk626
(@hawk626)

Very nicely worded. I would also like to know about this, the origins the translator or translators very very interesting topic. I have searched far and wide and also have not come up with any leads on where to go to find this which leads me to believe that it's made up but I am open minded enough to hear others explain its origins.

Posted : February 9, 2016 4:13 PM
(@ghost_of_gideon)
Topic starter

Thanks I appreciate it, its good to know I'm not the only one coming up short on info about the subject. I've listened quote a lot to the translations, there impact on me would be greatly affected if they were made up. Just wish we could prove our disprove it.

Posted : February 21, 2016 9:40 AM
Share: