Patent: crypto currency system using body activity data

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Microsoft obviously...

Anyone heard about this? Article was published last year.

https://news.bitcoin.com/microsoft-cryptocurrency-system/

"Microsoft has patented a cryptocurrency mining system that leverages human activities, including brain waves and body heat, when performing online tasks such as using search engines, chatbots, and reading ads. “A user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously,” the patent reads

Patent Suggests Alternative Way to Mine Cryptocurrencies
The patent describes a system where a device can verify whether “the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.” ”

The system may reward cryptocurrency to an owner or a task operator “for providing services, such as, search engines, chatbots, applications or websites, offering users access for free to paid contents (e.g. video and audio streaming or electric books), or sharing information or data with users,” the patent details.'

Last bit especially sounds like slavery...the owner? May get books? Crappy incentive but if you're poor why would you not participate

Posted : November 3, 2021 7:46 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Also I was binge watching one show yesterday and noticed two things which alarmed me

1. Every ad break was selling over the counter contraceptive pills and also the morning after pill. The way its advertised is like you should just casually take it. You should not get a contraceptive pill until youve discussed it with your dr, you then try one out for 3 months and see how it goes. They all affect everyone in a different way. And the advert for the morning after pill has no warnings or nothing about how it affects the body...the cycle...just advertised it like you can take it as many times as you like... can't understand why this is going on. First time I've seen advertising like that in the UK

2. VR headset adverts with the 'meta' logo. Only £300, with another lock down everyone who's on trend is gna have a headset by the end of next year. Thats way tooo affordable. We are barrelling towards the future at an alarming rate

Posted : November 30, 2021 9:06 AM
Share: