Let’s talk free vac...

Notifications
Clear all

Let’s talk free vaccines, like the one your body makes...

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

For agreements sakes, why aren’t we talking about people who have had “covid” and recovered not being immune? Maybe because it’s free and unprofitable for the big machine. That’s a case study I would be interested in, what’s the number of reoccurring cases in individuals. How long do the anti bodies that your body produces last? If it is possible to get “covid” twice, what is the average time span between confirmed cases. If the vaccine is good enough to cover new strains it wasn’t designed for, why can’t our own anti bodies do the same thing? I trust divine design / evolution (whatever your thing is) much more than a rushed hack job for corporate profit. The only county I see that has recognized recovery immunity is Hungary, but only for 6 months. We have had the “virus” for over a year is there any data like that anyone knows of?

Posted : March 22, 2021 7:18 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

No data that I'm aware of. Nothing coming from "health officials" about covid adds up.

Chicken Pox is a great example of how getting a virus and fighting it off causes immunity well into adulthood, while inoculating children against the same virus only provides them with limited immunity into their 20s and leaves them exposed to a much more serious disease if they don't get a booster.

I wish I realized that when my children were younger.

On the surface, it's clear that profit motives are driving Big Pharma's vaccine push.

But, something much more insidious is driving humanity right off the cliff and it boils down to man vs nature. In spiritual terms it's like man wants to become God. What I want to know is if this in itself is the natural inclination of man or if another (non-human) force is driving us to do this.

I'm leaning towards the latter and feel that somewhere along the way humans got (biologically) fucked with which makes us susceptible to influence from the bad (non-human) force. This latest push at multiple jabs is another big step in the biological fuckery.

Posted : March 26, 2021 4:08 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The Clint Richardson episode really solidified that view for me. The apple analogy applies here also, the immune system doesn’t cost anything so we place little value on it. When really it’s one of your personal greatest possessions.

Posted : March 28, 2021 7:09 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

My sister and my BIL tested positive last spring. 3yo niece had a fever and snotty nose but tested negative. Sister lost smell and taste but didn’t get ill.
BIL was on chemo and having a panic attack (msm watcher) so the hospital paralyzed him, put him in a coma and on a ventilator. They let him survive tho. That situation is a whole horrible story...
None of them has gotten sick again even though they live in crowded Brooklyn NY. Not sure if it’s because of immunity or what tho.

Posted : March 30, 2021 12:22 AM
Share: