Max igans electric mast on buildings alternative

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

We've got a few threads where max does the usual look at this its strange therefore - Mudflood and global reset.
one of the things he promotes is electric discharge or transmitters on the top of old buildings - therefore they had electric in those days and then hid it during the last reset.
but he provide no proof except the usual psyop -asking leading questions.

This video answers why there were electric discharge pylons on old buildings. it is supported by Electric universe and Saturn Theory, most of the video is about the ancient cosmology but from 18:58 he explains that in the atmosphere was electric plasma and those discharge rods were to ground the electric and stop it heating things up and causing fires.
They say the great Fire of London in 1066 came soon after a electric charged comet that passed through the sky and heated and charged to cause the fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_fePakhejQ

Posted : March 14, 2021 5:17 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

The ancients definitely possessed deep wisdom regarding building designs harmonizing with the environment.
This actually reminds me of the work on Biogeometry and designs, specifically how certain shapes typically used in sacred buildings like mosques (which I think, were originally inspired by cathedrals) have these masts to smooth the flow of energy around it. Domes, for instance seem to be particularly good at diffusing energy around it. I'm no expert but it is quite fascinating.
This paper on biogeometry discusses various examples with illustration also

Water is a nice environment to play around with shapes too, as you will easily see why boats with a square hull will move less efficiently than a curved one.
I'd argue this is one of them topics that has wide-ranging applications:)

Posted : March 14, 2021 10:09 AM
Share: