Clear all

Submit other Good Fortean-Type Podcasts

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I thought we could share our other favorite podcasts that we listen to that are similar in nature to our beloved THC. You could list a link to the website or what podcast app you use.

Some other podcasts I listen to include:

On Stitcher

Expanded Perspectives
Earth Ancients
Darkness Radio
FreemanTV.com
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
The Paracast
Mysteries Abound
Ground Zero Media
Mysterious Topics
Zooner Radio AM 740
Strange Encounters
Inception Radio Network
Beyond The Edge Radio
Fringe Radio Network
Paranormal Patriot (It was: Mysteries of Michigan)
Mysterious Universe
The Unexplained with Howard Hughes

On FM Player:

The Grimerica
Blurry Photos
Deep Inside The Rabbit Hole
The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett

Posted : November 19, 2015 10:27 PM
(@swirlypillow)

Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett is on Stitcher as well. That dude is on point!

Posted : December 4, 2015 11:07 PM
(@kimlemon1972)

great list thanks for the info

Posted : March 10, 2016 12:41 PM
(@talamh3)

I got a few more that weren't mentioned above: Where did the Road Go, End of Days Radio, Binnall of America, Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Red Ice archives (2 years back and further, before their political activation), Out There Radio, The Liminalist, Right Where You Are Sitting Now, The Middle Chamber, Sync Book Press,the Hermetic Hour, Rune Soup, Skeptico.

They don't all focus exclusively on Fortean and conspiracy, but do all hit similar notes on the scale from time to time. I've gotten shows from all through either Beyond Pod or direct downloads.

And don't sleep on No Agenda for weekly main-stream media deconstruction! At this point in the game, if I had to pick only 2 it would be THC and No Agenda. Aeon Byte, Rune Soup, and Grimerica tie for 3rd.

Posted : June 4, 2016 1:23 AM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

I got a few more that weren’t mentioned above: Where did the Road Go, End of Days Radio, Binnall of America, Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Red Ice archives (2 years back and further, before their political activation), Out There Radio, The Liminalist, Right Where You Are Sitting Now, The Middle Chamber, Sync Book Press,the Hermetic Hour, Rune Soup, Skeptico.

They don’t all focus exclusively on Fortean and conspiracy, but do all hit similar notes on the scale from time to time. I’ve gotten shows from all through either Beyond Pod or direct downloads.

And don’t sleep on No Agenda for weekly main-stream media deconstruction! At this point in the game, if I had to pick only 2 it would be THC and No Agenda. Aeon Byte, Rune Soup, and Grimerica tie for 3rd.

<hr>

Besides Rune Soup, I didn't check out the other ones yet. I just started getting into Rune Soup recently and I have been enjoying it so far.

Posted : June 13, 2016 11:59 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I listened to The Unexplained with Howard Hughes before THC.

Before that, I listened to the Joe Rogan Experience.

Now, it's mostly THC and soulful music like Lauryn Hill. The more you understand, the less you know.

On a sidenote, a friend showed me the other day an app on iPhone in China that can record audio, edit/splice tracks easily and post it online. Literally a one-stop-shop for a podcast live studio. The Chinese are definitely ahead of the game with their creativity and I think a well-thought-of app like that would do what Periscope did for alternative media to podcasters and radio hosts. It would be interesting to see how that would change the landscape.

Posted : July 10, 2016 4:10 PM
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member

great list guys !

the only ones i can think to add that haven't been mentioned would be;

- The Duncan Trussell Family Hour (Greg has had Duncan on, here, episode 88 : http://thehighersidechats.com/duncan-trussell-podcast-interview/ )

topics that Duncan frequently touches on include psychedelics, meditation, lucid dreaming, VR, the singularity. on the other hand, he is primarily a comedian, and often has other comedians on, not always talking on esoteric and odd subjects. worth checking out though, and one of my favorite podcasts out there.

- Expanding Mind, hosted by Erik Davis

https://techgnosis.com/category/podcasts/

this guy really goes deep, recent episodes covering technology & surveillance, feminist witchcraft, magick in general of all kinds, religion, spirituality, psychedelics, body hacking, etc.

Posted : July 17, 2016 11:10 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

Alex Jones. I though you could use a laugh. but seriously:

vinny eastwood outta NZ, SGTreport (mainly financial manipulation, but gets into the breakaway civ. some) and those crazy dudes at abeldanger.net

maybe I missed it (worth mentioning again regardless), but nobody mentioned the godfather, alan watts: cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Posted : August 23, 2016 4:02 PM
Share: