Notifications
Clear all

Silene capensis-the African dream herb

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

I recently tried Silene capensis. That stuff really works man. I did the traditional Xhosa preparation, which is powdering the root, mixing it with water, then shaking it up and drinking the foam. I also did it for 3 days as recommended but it was a lot different than I expected. I'm really into lucid dreaming so I was expecting a similar thing, but it turned out to be much more of a Shamanic journey. It was very emotional, I even woke up crying. I'm still satisfied. Maybe it worked out some subconscious shit. Have you guys ever tried it? Or anything similar?

Posted : January 7, 2019 11:45 PM
(@mcoimbra10)

This sounds extremely interesting and I hope other people can share their experiences.

Posted : January 10, 2019 4:19 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

I'll have to track some down and give it a shot. Been wanting to dive deeper into dreaming lately

Posted : January 16, 2019 6:14 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

combustion07 wrote: I'll have to track some down and give it a shot. Been wanting to dive deeper into dreaming lately

I recommend it. I bought mine on Amazon. It's pretty cheap. There's a great book called Mastering Astralstral Projection by Robert Bruce. It has a really in depth guide to inducing a hynogogic state

Posted : January 16, 2019 3:43 PM
(@nwthc)

I tried growing xhosa from seed a couple times for the purpose of harvesting it to consume as a dream tea. It is a bitch to grow it Indoors, real finicky. I never got it large enough to harvest .Thanks for the review. I will have to give in and buy some.

Posted : January 19, 2019 2:06 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

nickewilson wrote: I tried growing xhosa from seed a couple times for the purpose of harvesting it to consume as a dream tea. It is a bitch to grow it Indoors, real finicky. I never got it large enough to harvest .Thanks for the review. I will have to give in and buy some.

Right on. It's fairly cheap, about a dollar per gram on Amazon

Posted : January 20, 2019 2:15 PM
(@mcoimbra10)

Anyone have any experience using this dream root and being a daily weed smoker. I feel the effects of weed will interfere with the dream root. Also how were the roots from amazon. Good quality?

Posted : January 21, 2019 2:21 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

mcoimbra10 wrote: Anyone have any experience using this dream root and being a daily weed smoker. I feel the effects of weed will interfere with the dream root. Also how were the roots from amazon. Good quality?

I'm a daily smoker, mostly wax. It worked perfectly for me. My girlfriend smokes and it didn't work for her, but she takes other medication so idk. The roots that I got from Amazon were top notch. Dry but not dusty, still very firm and hard to break down. It foamed up easily, just like the instructions. I think it's pretty high quality. My friend tried it as well and got results, he's also a smoker

Posted : January 21, 2019 2:28 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

What was the name on the Amazon one you grabbed? Got a gift card I'm going to get some with but there's quite a few different sellers

Posted : January 21, 2019 7:57 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

Sorry it took so long to reply. I bought mine from Azuregreen. I recommend buying whole root, not powder.

Posted : January 26, 2019 4:32 PM
Share: