Notifications
Clear all

Secret Space Program - Anyone?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rockanomicon)
Topic starter

I recently started exploring the secret space program thread. Currently I'm in the middle of the Cory Goode/Sphere Being Alliance, Gary McKinnon, Captain K, Draco drama. Has anyone else looked into this, if so what do you think? I've just started scratching the surface but it's definitely interesting. I tend to hesitate though when TV subscriptions, seminars and crystals, love and dirt worship come up. Can't help but wonder if it's complete shit... There are some common ideas I've heard elsewhere though. Thoughts?

Posted : July 10, 2015 11:11 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I have looked into the advancement of technology, especially pre 1960's, and it has led me down a path to which I have concluded that there must be a breakaway group with very advanced technology. Such technology would include much more sophisticated means of transversing our solar system than what we are led to believe by main stream outlets and the major collective common knowledge. It is a point where my own common sense narrative would expect us to have been able to reach given the direction and breakthrough advancements of great minds 100-200 years ago.

It seems as though from the mid 1850's to the early 1900's there were great advancements in many different technologies and avenues of science, and the research was open, accessable and even encouraged in mainstream academia until it was realuzed there were substantial gains on energy production and travel technologies. Then it all stopped. Thet capped the research, embedded limits to the allowed advancements and anyone who wanted to look further into certain subjects were met with stern opposition of many different forms. The text books from grammer school to high brow universities were printed to prevent most from breaking through to discover the better technologies and true keys on how the natural forces work and connect to one another. This is still how it is today.

So when you cut through the crap it is actually pretty reasonable to determine that not only is it possible that there is a secrete spafe program, it is probable and makes much more sense than our ability to advance our propulsion and energy technologies went from exponential advancement from 1850 to 1960 to just sputtering along for the last 55 years.

I do have to admit, however, that if it were realized that we can't leave low Earth orbit the drop off in trying to advance a technology to travel the Heavens when there is no Heavens would would end with a very simular result with what we can recognize now.

Posted : July 11, 2015 8:36 PM
(@rockanomicon)
Topic starter

I really try to study as many narratives as possible. Its a real pain in the ass when they conflict lol. Or at least don't fit all nice and neat. It feels when you head a few different directions in the conspiracy realm, you get into the woo-woo stuff that most gear-heads and nuts & bolts guys wouldn't give the time of day. I definitely need to put some more time into this stuff. I thought I had a pretty good handle on the UFO/Alien/Advanced Technology field, but once I got into the Captain K and Corey Goode stuff it goes to a level beyond the everyday physical realm. By no means am I discounting it, I studied all sorts of stuff for years, just wasn't expecting these two narratives to merge in such a way.
For what its worth, I saw a Unidentified Flying Object nearly 20 years ago. I wont go into details now mainly because I'm about ready to fall asleep. But the circumstances of the observation are enough for me to discount any common man-made craft. It was being followed by two common helicopters. When we spotted it we weren't contemplating what or where it came from, it was more of a "holy shit, holy fuck, holy shit" moment. But given what I know now, I am pretty sure it was a man made craft. This leads me to believe there are other man made craft that are being kept secret. As to whether or not they leave low earth orbit, from personal experience I couldn't say.
I guess what I am wondering or trying to say, is that I was really looking into this secret space thing from a nuts&bolts kind of mind set. But I feel like I've ended up in the reptile petting zoo. Not that its a bad place to be, I mean don't we all want the things at the top of the pyramid to be 14 foot tall blood drinking, flesh eating dragons? The problem is when you end up there, and you say to your self, David Icke was right, what the fuck?

Posted : July 12, 2015 5:46 AM
(@mrduncan86)

Y I really get into the whistle blowers on this topic. Like stated above cpt K, corey goode, basiago, etc. I'm not sure if any of this is factual or just fantasy but it's definitely entertaining none the less. I also have really looked into one of Kerry Cassidy's contacts Mark Richards. His stuff blows me away. Is there anymore whistle-blowers that could be suggested? I'd really like to hear more on this fascinating topic.

Posted : August 22, 2015 11:46 AM
Share: