ICO to crowdswarm a...

Notifications
Clear all

ICO to crowdswarm and blockchain verify news- implications?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@northplaza)
Topic starter

https://trive.news/en/home/

I'm in this ICO-

Crazy story how that happened too-

We've got people creating a game out of news verification.

Trive is the only project I've found so far that both human-sources AND distributes verification.
There are several projects using algorithms and a few using "ask the expert" type verification.

What I want to discuss is this:

What are the implications in cocreation with project like this?

It's not that someone is saying a particular factoid is true so much as so many people focusing on a factoid may make it true.

What if the project reveals there is or isn't a creator, or that the earth is flat or hollow or covered by a dome, or that there really are cages of humans being farmed by reptilians deep underground?

Thoughts?

Posted : September 14, 2017 4:45 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I like the concept! Though it's end-functionality is still a little unclear, I definitely feel blockchain and news/information dissemination will have a huge impact on how we get our facts.
In fact, I think we should have a blockchain topic that covers a wide variety of projects idea that fall under that umbrella.
I've been following MaidSafe for a few days now, their idea of creating a 'new' internet-run universal platform seems like a game-changer if developed and nurtured correctly. One thing's for sure, Decentralization and 'conspiracy'-solving go hand-in-hand.

Posted : September 21, 2017 8:34 PM
Share: