Clear all

Have you seen the Red Devil?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ok sorry for the click-bate title, I couldn't resist..
I am wondering if anyone else had a synchronicity with the Red Devil?
The reason for this is I am binge watching Scream Queens on Hulu with my daughter. It a Scream type series as the title...screams? We have been watching for 2 days.
The serial killer in the show is the Red Devil.
Today I watched a River Monsters episode late in the series. It started halfish way through and within minutes Wade is made aware of a local legend. The Diablo Rojo.
Ok coincidences and synchronicities are not that unusual, at least in my experience. But I wonder is this particular synchronicity limited to me?
Is anyone else experiencing this? Is the Red Devil popping up in your life? 😀

Posted : April 22, 2020 8:10 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

I have had more synchronicities in the last month than in the previous decade. It's as if the universe is trying to scream at me that this is a particularly magical time.

I had no synchronicity with the Red Devil until you mentioned it. Youtube has repeatedly suggested to me the SNL skit of the devil going into the People's Court to sue for the possession of someone's soul. Lovitz is dressed in the standard horned and red Halloween costume.

So you and SNL are my Red Devil synchronicity. Cheers!

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : April 24, 2020 10:05 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Interesting, glad I could bring a little John Luvitz and the Red Devil into your life! I cant think of him without visualizing him in Hell being molested by a 7 foot crow while yelling "I deserve this"!

1 data point isnt much but seem like the universe isnt telling me 11:11 O'clock or el Diablo Roja is the point. Its just the pay attention sign. maybe.

Posted : April 25, 2020 4:45 PM
Share: