Notifications
Clear all

Death Grips - Numerology, The Occult, and the Steroids Conspiracy

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dr_smoothrodd)
Topic starter

Hey all - here's a short article I wrote about the strange connections between experimental hip hop trio Death Grips and The Manchester Bombing terrorist attack.

https://thehiddentriads.com/death-grips-numerology-the-occult-and-the-steroids-conspiracy/

I also have done a YouTube video on the same topic, if you prefer a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI0kUZ6VFik

Would love to hear your thoughts on my take.

Posted : January 24, 2021 8:05 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

Great work on the research. Very interesting.

Posted : January 25, 2021 11:57 AM
(@chillcrab)
Eminent Member

Well, you got me convinced. Ugh. I knew they were into the occult but didn’t think they’d flex their powers like that. Don’t think I can ever listen to the music the same knowing that they’re energetically responsible for the deaths of those kids. Can you see them doing something bigger/worse in the future?

Posted : February 5, 2021 3:50 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

chillcrab wrote: Don’t think I can ever listen to the music the same knowing that they’re energetically responsible for the deaths of those kids. Can you see them doing something bigger/worse in the future?

Chill,

If nobody else plays, you're gonna win this goddamn game! The balls on you! I'd like to take a moment to salute each one, individually.

You're all balls and heart, brother! Is your name a Cancer reference? I have Cancer rising.

(I want to use this chick's voice. She's got one of those chick voices that sounds intelligent... methodical... Like she's done her research. Speaks from authority. There's powerful juju there.)

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : February 6, 2021 12:13 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

I would also say chill for a different reason, that was completely a phy-op. I don’t believe anyone really died there. But that’s why it’s interesting to me. My head goes in circles because I do believe the was a phy-op, does that me the band was commissioned to “tell us” ? Like the Simpson’s has done a million times? If so then they are sell outs!? Or did phy-op creators put out their intentions and the band picked up on that frequency? Just thoughts 🙂

Posted : February 6, 2021 7:14 AM
(@chillcrab)
Eminent Member

Hey Fifth,

I’m a Cancer sun, Aries rising— ballsy, indeed (for a lady btw, lol). I see you post a lot of music as a form of spirit defense. I dig that a lot— I come from a family of musicians & play/sing myself. Do you know of any other music that utilizes magic/occult in a more positive way than Grips’?

Edit: sent my message before I was done.
Actually, think I’m gonna open the question up to everyone on a larger thread... stay tuned!!

Some of my favorites are The Dead (yep, I’ve been listening to that hippie shit since I was in the womb, so it’s comforting), Joni Mitchell, George Harrison, Shawn Colvin, Bob Marley, Bruce Hornsby, Sufjan Stevens. I really feel like George was highly tapped in, Sufjan is as well. But let me know your fav artists into magic & love.

Posted : February 13, 2021 6:40 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

chillcrab wrote: I’m a Cancer sun, Aries rising— ballsy, indeed (for a lady btw, lol).

Damn, woman. When you let me jump from your Honesty pillar, I can get like 40 more yards of range with these things.

I am in love with your zodiac, babe. Tells the story of the mother grizzly just realizing her cubs are being fucked with. And hell hath no fury. You realize your chart is everything I want outta the universe right now?

Just between you and me, I am damned near musically illiterate. I'm doing exactly what you are- going back to the songs from my childhood that spoke to me. Checking the lyrics for landmines, and grouping them toward a narrative.

I am now headed over to the party in your other thread. This in no way interrupts my previous salute- it should be finished here, shortly.

EDIT - I went all hardcore, so VNV Nation is my favorite jam.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : February 13, 2021 10:48 PM
Share: