Corporate Governers. ( and Santos Bonacci 🙂

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Shit!
So I was going to say something about the tidal wave of new material Santos Bonacci has up via youtube/facestalk about Earth as a cell/flatearth. ( Did I really type that? Oh well, bring on the hate, in both directions...for the record, I can't tell, so I don't care.)

Then I put my head down the rabbit hole that is www.truth-now.net,( among others) about how the Aussie Government is most likely NOT the Government of the Commonwealth of Australia. I mean, why would it be? Who wants common wealth? Ya bunch of Commies! :p

Can't find anything refering to the Government of the Commonwealth of Australia, or The Government of the State of South Australia on anything "official" in the house... and I mean anything!

Now seeing as they seem to "own" the cops and the military at this point, I might as well be a citizen of merry ol' England bitching about Henry the 8th! Same same.
I don't think anyone will rush to my rescue if I give them the big "official" FU, but, it really does throw voting and paying tax into stark relief if I am voting for, and paying for, a board of directors in a company I have no fucking share in!! And does not "own", hold or care take the land I am living on. Last I could check, through recent land sale circumstance, The State of South Australia still holds the land for the citizens of The State, of which I am one.
But the parliaments, the governments and the tax offices with which I have been dealing these past 15 years, seem to be trademarked companies, listed overseas...

Like I said; Rabbit. Hole.

Posted : January 13, 2016 5:09 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Funny thing, I've been talking to Santos about doing a Flat Earth show. The first one I did almost wasn't worth the trouble that followed, but Santos has been on twice before, so why not?

Posted : January 15, 2016 6:14 AM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yeah man. He has been going hard on it. And loud to. No compassion for doubters!

Could be an explosive show.

Posted : January 15, 2016 9:52 PM
Share: