Notifications
Clear all

Conner Habib on Rune Soup || Specific odd feelings

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@knightofalltrades)
Topic starter

Conner Habib was on Rune Soup at the beginning of January. He had mentioned during his and Gordon's talk that he wondered if some people were experiencing physical issues that they never have before. Feelings of being uncomfortable, heart issues, tired and beat down (I am just paraphrasing but this is how it
stuck with me). It was strange because for about the passed two weeks I have thought I was having some serious heart issues that I have never experienced before.
I assumed it was stress, too much coffee, too much alcohol and energy drinks. But those things have always been present, these feelings are different. There was one night a last week when I thought my heart had gone into atrial fibrillation. I could barely feel it beating to the point I thought I might need to go to the
hospital. As I calmed down and settled in to myself I realized my heart was beating very fast but my blood pressure felt very low. This was a strange thing I have never experienced.
Perhaps I was having a medical situation, but the emotions that it brought to the surface felt far more spiritual. Conner explained these feelings are something like spirits and emotions on another level being ripped apart and reformed within you. That felt like (to the best of my limited knowledge) exactly what was happening. It was incredibly strange and his words resonated a lot with me.
I said all of this simply to ask if anyone else is feeling these things? I am normally pretty spiritually and emotionally dull, so when Conner started saying this and explaining it I was almost brought to tears because it made so much more sense. I know people during this time probably are feeling far more emotions because of the way life has been over the last year. Are some of these things though a result of a true spiritual shift happening on this plane of existence for us? If so, is this going to be a good thing? Or will 2021 simply be an echo of 2020. Perhaps not as bad as 2020, but still not back to any form of normalcy.

Posted : February 6, 2021 4:25 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

What you describe sounds much like I went through. Like you could identify what was wrong - heart fib, weight on chest, tingly sickness waves - but "unnaturally intense." Did you send me love or protection?

I told myself that my demons were being purged from me. That this was my test. To survive it.

This ain't what anybody would call "good medical advice," I get it. But Chill and I were talking - You kinda know when you're being spiritually attacked. It's too intense and persistent to be "natural."

I would say lean into it. Test shields and armor. See how tough you are. See how much you can learn from it and the synchronicities around you. How much you can learn about yourself.

If you are being spiritually attacked, and can take no more, there is a suitcase nuke. Don't go to it until your really need it. ArchAngel Michael. I'm tight with him, now, and I think he's got this forum on lockdown. He misses us. Try and get some spirit armor off the sonuvabitch.

But he won't come if you don't really need him. Gotta be heartfelt.

Love and Luck to you, brother. Kick ass and take names.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : February 6, 2021 5:04 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Second that, the past couple months have been heavy emotionally speaking. We're all plugged-in to the noosphere so it makes sense that on some level, we all bear each others burdens and joys.
Namaste, folks and keep riding the wave

Posted : February 6, 2021 9:08 AM
(@knightofalltrades)
Topic starter

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one experiencing these things and that it is not just a random oddity. I did feel like it was far deeper than a physical feeling. I hope that collectively, we can push back against this and take a bit of control back.
fifthcolumn, you honestly make me feel much betting since you were able to state it a bit more elegantly than me. It was a feeling that I just knew was not right, and I was able to notice that right away. At first I thought it was simply skin deep, but once I settled down, calmed down and settled into myself, I realized that it had to be something much deeper than my physical body. I just truly hope that this is a sign that things are getting better and not worse.
2021 has got to be the true crux of the awakening. I just know we will come out of this, safe on the other side.
I just cannot help but feel the things I am seeing around me are only driving us to some sort of peak. People glued to their phone, people divided by literally anything they can think of, people shouting each other down, the obvious manipulation of the masses. I just feel like it all has to culminate in something, because it cannot go on for much longer.
I hope to see you all on the other side!

Posted : February 8, 2021 4:21 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

I don't think of it so much as "pushing back." I think of it more like letting them punch themselves out. Punk bitches.

Spitballs against the battleship, baby.

I don't want to live in a world where they win, anyway. I will run straight into a windmill until it kills me so I can switch servers and find a game running the Universal Justice mod. That's just the game I'd rather play.

Dude- I know it's really hard to believe this right now but this is a GIFT! This is the shit that makes you a metaphysical combat veteran! I always wanted to be one. I like Polo's take. We bathe in each other's fire, brother!

You ain't gotta get "mobbed up" christian to use the the suitcase nuke, by the way. I wasn't. I tried to meet him as an ally on the field, rather than a groveling worshipper. My tarot readers told me I had divine protection from day one. Didn't feel like it until I called him.

Ground and repair your aura. Eat healthy. Go outside when you can. Exercise as you can.

Watch your vices - They are backdoors.

Watch your fear. The last thing you want is to become the best player on their team.

Posted : February 8, 2021 8:27 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

knightofalltrades wrote: it cannot go on for much longer.

Dude, one more thing- Watch your allies. They can take splash damage that makes them pissy. Some relationships may be going catastrophic right now. If that's the case, all I got is "Brother, you're on your own."

But for allies that grow pissy, I'd say Dig Deep. Go out of your way to keep them happy. Extra chores, foot rubs, whatever you can get away with. Keep your close allies in good spirits - then you're fortified.

There is an aspect of manipulation here. Controlling the energy of the house. But if you wield it for good, nobody minds. In fact, if you get good at it, fuckers want you around them. Everybody wins.

Vacuum the goddamn house AGAIN. Especially when you're hurting. These are our rice paddies to slog and deserts to storm. For the boys who thought they were doing our job.

I think this hits one of the strategic aspects of warfare. Evil is far too concerned with destroying your enemy. All warfare has that aspect. But Good is much more concerned with the empowerment of allies. Evil wants it all for itself. Good likes to share.

Empower your allies, brother. MAKE them love you. Then, no power in the 'verse can stop us.

Posted : February 8, 2021 10:11 PM
Share: