Clear all

binaural beats

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Does anyone know anything about binaural beats and which ones may help with OBE and/or astral projection? Any feedback is appreciated

Posted : June 28, 2019 1:32 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

wwpalum wrote: Does anyone know anything about binaural beats and which ones may help with OBE and/or astral projection? Any feedback is appreciated

I'm sorry man. I know nothing about binaural beats.

Don't answer this if you don't want to- Is there a specific reason you wanna go OBE?

You got a reason or a calling for astral? Or are you just looking to prove something to yourself?

If you're just looking to prove something to yourself, I highly recommend the psi-wheel. An OBE or especially astral is gonna have a lot of fear attached to it. Like the world is so much bigger than me.

Psi-wheel has the same world shattering effect with all the fear, but you are forced to realize that much of the fear involved is actually at your own power. I think it a much more empowering technique of proving something you yourself. OBE ASTRAL gives you "Yes! It exists!" Psi-wheel gives you "Yes! It exists! And I can control it!

My salespitch.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : June 28, 2019 2:31 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Binaural beats help you to balance the brain hemispheres quicker.

Do you meditate already? If you don't that's the first step, you've got to be good at visualisation whilst in a mediative state.

Binaural bets can help you get into a mediative state, try a few different ones on YouTube.

There 2 main types, with music or repetitive rythmic noise-a bit like slow EDM trance or industrial music.

Then follow the instruction in this first part of a magic course. It covers visual meditation and astral projection basics. (walk before you can fly!)

https://www.quareia.com/apprentice-module-1

Posted : June 28, 2019 2:55 PM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for both responses! I have meditated before and used to more regularly but am woefully lacking in that now. I should definitely get back to that just for piece of mind. I will also look into the psi wheel idea and let you know how it goes.
I have no real reason for wanting to do this, just want to experience it

Posted : July 18, 2019 2:35 PM
Share: