Clear all

Artists who took the clotshot

22 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

I do think think the mentality behind what you brought up is something analogous to a fashion trend. I tried to express those thoughts. An you seem offended by that. I admit I'm perplexed as to why somebody would find that idea offensive. Maybe it looks a bit too non sequitur or like thread-jacking?

I felt it would be better to put my thoughts out there in their messy form with my imperfect ability to articulate them -- mainly with the idea that, hopefully, other people could respond to them or build off them or refute them. And that in the course of seeing those responses and considering them, I would be able to refine them and to understand and express them better. I believe it a productive line of thought.

Judging from this and your the thread regarding your encounter experiences I've seen, I get that you are frustrated. That is more than understandable; these are frustrating times. But you also are upset you don't get more engagement or have somewhere to talk about these things. Engagement and conversation are mutual things. And you react to good faith engagements with such hostility and without tolerance for others' expression, the other parties necessary for conversation/dialog won't bother with you.

But if you just want to shout into the void, I suppose you have as much right to that as anyone.

Posted : October 10, 2021 3:19 PM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It's fine, I wouldn't worry too much about it. For the most part I'm just talking shit; my personal attacks shouldn't be taken too seriously. It's more to elicit a response, to see who can endure it. Most people crack immediately--and I really have no time for those types of people. I've noticed that there's a certain type of person who seems to take it pretty well, it's kind of a 'squire' vibe. The type of person who seems destined to be a 'knight', as it were. Perhaps even a 'king'. It's something about being unshakable, not Knowing but still remaining calm.

I dunno man, ever since they took away my place to vent my internal pressure has just been off the charts. Although to be fair, even when I did have that pressure release I still approved of a zombie apocalypse. I mean, ya gotta get rid of NPCs somehow. I just figured it would be poetic justice to see them have to eat each other, which I felt would be fitting considering what humanity has generally done to its environment.

And now I have to sit around and watch these Branch Covidians commit slow suicide, and annoy me with their incessant screeching about this and that. That part doesn't really bother me so much, it's the smug fuckers on TV who think they're "winning" and "being clever". Humanity has generally become something of a burden in my opinion.

Posted : October 10, 2021 8:52 PM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

And the reason I get so hostile is because it's hard to figure out who is literally just a chatbot on the internet. So I go hard looking for an emotion. It's really that simple, it's a sorting mechanism. You'd be surprised how much of the shit you see posted is just a dumb algorithm. I imagine it approaches 60% or so. Probably less here but really, who knows.

Posted : October 10, 2021 8:55 PM
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

But I appreciate your patience and understanding--assuming you're not just an algorithm, of course. Ah fuck it, even if you are, who am I to judge at his point?

Posted : October 10, 2021 9:31 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

infoshinobi wrote:
But I appreciate your patience and understanding--assuming you're not just an algorithm, of course. Ah fuck it, even if you are, who am I to judge at his point?

If I'm an algorithm I hope at least I pass the Turing test 🙂

Posted : October 11, 2021 2:00 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

What a world

Posted : October 11, 2021 9:26 AM
(@wisa1)

haha word I've never even logged onto this forum before but somehow this thread invaded my feed and just wow...

smaddy wrote:
What a world

Posted : October 26, 2021 8:17 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: