2 'woke' id...

Notifications
Clear all

2 'woke' idiots meet their demise (another gets his arm blown off)

13 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Patriot shoots terrorist looters in self defense

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/patriot-shoots-terrorist-looters-in-self-defense_VRx6F2yWRbNwCdZ.html

signature

Posted : August 26, 2020 10:37 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

You Left-wingers--on top of being destructive violent a-holes--aren't very bright, are you? Attacking a man holding an AR-15...unbelievable!

enjoypolo & shamangineer must be sad that they lost 2 of their comrades...

signature

Posted : August 26, 2020 10:42 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

With regards to the topic: This child was driven from Illinois to Wisconsin by his mom. He wasn't old enough to own a firearm. He wasn't defending shit. He went to Wisconsin to kill people, and is currently charged with murder (which is what it is called when it's not a right-wing nutjob. All the l the articles I saw about this were calling this "first-degree intentional homicide", what a load of shit).

Hisich is a sick fuck and a coward who is too triggered to even allow his bitch eyes to see my posts. He "ignored" me after I pointed out that he has a closet that goes to Narnia and he needs lots of cock, but is too chickenshit to admit it.

Posted : August 27, 2020 8:32 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote:
Hisich is a sick fuck and a coward who is too triggered to even allow his bitch eyes to see my posts. He "ignored" me after I pointed out that he has a closet that goes to Narnia and he needs lots of cock, but is too chickenshit to admit it.

I started ignoring you because I found little-to-no value engaging w/you.

signature

Posted : December 27, 2020 7:26 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: Patriot shoots terrorist looters in self defense

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/patriot-shoots-terrorist-looters-in-self-defense_VRx6F2yWRbNwCdZ.html

Jesus, fuck! Yeah, man. Like this one.

You wanna know the fucked thing about this post? I agree with it! And still I won't comment or like it. You know why?

Well, I like Polo and you're being a little bitch to him here. But apart from that?

Because you come off like Sham. All knowing. All condemning. Polarized as fuck.

'Woke Idiot' is THEIR polarity. Your use of it in this fashion divides you from your allies.

When you parrot THEIR polarities and seem to revel in the death of a person for their political views, you come off like Mao. Even though he's the last person you'd want to emulate.

And most importantly, you scare off all the fucking women.

Why the fuck are you gonna fight so hard to win if, when the dust settles, there ain't a skirt in sight? It's fucking self-sabotage, you ask me.

The goal in life is being able to gun a man down in cold blood on the street, and STILL have all the women-folk making eyes at you. That's the hero.

How is ol' Rittenhouse gonna achieve his hero status when he's got you calling his shoots "Woke Idiots?" The polarity has blinded you to your own goals. If you had simply titled this "Child Molester and Wife Beater killed by Future Police Cadet- Third Felon loses arm," you mighta scored ol' Kyle some hippy chick tail. Maybe not, but at least you wouldn't have scared so many off.

You know what you do with a post like this? You have one sentence. "Is this Self Defense?" or even "This is totally justified, right?" It is a deference to the reader. You invite discussion rather than venom. You and I know the kid's Wyatt fucking Earp and his shoots were clean, but we also know we're wrong sometimes, and maybe there's more video to come out...

When you ask a question of the reader like that, you are coming from a completely different place. The reader sees you as another one of them - trying to distinguish the hall from the mirrors. Rather than some self-righteous authority telling them what to think.

When lefties see the title of this post, they feel the way you feel when you read "Racist Proud Boys Sympathizers gloriously executed by humble Black Lives Matter Protesters." It's horseshit built out of THEIR polarities. And everybody on the other side can see right through it. It's only from this side that it appears to be valid.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : December 28, 2020 6:01 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

fifthcolumn wrote: Jesus, fuck! Yeah, man. Like this one.

You wanna know the fucked thing about this post? I agree with it! And still I won't comment or like it. You know why?

Well, I like Polo and you're being a little bitch to him here. But apart from that?

Because you come off like Sham. All knowing. All condemning. Polarized as fuck.

'Woke Idiot' is THEIR polarity. Your use of it in this fashion divides you from your allies.

When you parrot THEIR polarities and seem to revel in the death of a person for their political views, you come off like Mao. Even though he's the last person you'd want to emulate.

And most importantly, you scare off all the fucking women.

Why the fuck are you gonna fight so hard to win if, when the dust settles, there ain't a skirt in sight? It's fucking self-sabotage, you ask me.

The goal in life is being able to gun a man down in cold blood on the street, and STILL have all the women-folk making eyes at you. That's the hero.

How is ol' Rittenhouse gonna achieve his hero status when he's got you calling his shoots "Woke Idiots?" The polarity has blinded you to your own goals. If you had simply titled this "Child Molester and Wife Beater killed by Future Police Cadet- Third Felon loses arm," you mighta scored ol' Kyle some hippy chick tail. Maybe not, but at least you wouldn't have scared so many off.

You know what you do with a post like this? You have one sentence. "Is this Self Defense?" or even "This is totally justified, right?" It is a deference to the reader. You invite discussion rather than venom. You and I know the kid's Wyatt fucking Earp and his shoots were clean, but we also know we're wrong sometimes, and maybe there's more video to come out...

When you ask a question of the reader like that, you are coming from a completely different place. The reader sees you as another one of them - trying to distinguish the hall from the mirrors. Rather than some self-righteous authority telling them what to think.

When lefties see the title of this post, they feel the way you feel when you read "Racist Proud Boys Sympathizers gloriously executed by humble Black Lives Matter Protesters." It's horseshit built out of THEIR polarities. And everybody on the other side can see right through it. It's only from this side that it appears to be valid.

Well, for all I know this was a staged event & no one actually died. Also, I originally posted it to goad Shamangineer & enjoypolo, but am in a different frame of mind now.

signature

Posted : December 30, 2020 6:12 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: Well, for all I know this was a staged event & no one actually died. Also, I originally posted it to goad Shamangineer & enjoypolo, but am in a different frame of mind now.

If this is true, then an apology might be your best strategic move here.

The only question now is- Can Hisich learn from his own history? Can he really change? Can he tone down all the goading?

The only evidence of that is in the future. I'm pulling for you, man. Not only because I'm a sucker for a forceful personality, but also because I was you, 5 or 7 years ago. Pissed off at the drop of a hat. Roaring at fuckers. All fire and no foreplay.

You can stomp that demon and send it packing, but it ain't easy. You gotta want it. Demon's too seductive- it makes you feel so empowered, when in fact you are impotently poisoning yourself with cortisols and other stress hormones. Rage is a helluva druuuug.

Everybody in this forum wants to see your force of character go from Antagonizer to Ally. We all got your back. Kick ass and take names.

Posted : December 30, 2020 8:26 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

fifthcolumn wrote: If this is true, then an apology might be your best strategic move here.

The only question now is- Can Hisich learn from his own history? Can he really change? Can he tone down all the goading?

The only evidence of that is in the future. I'm pulling for you, man. Not only because I'm a sucker for a forceful personality, but also because I was you, 5 or 7 years ago. Pissed off at the drop of a hat. Roaring at fuckers. All fire and no foreplay.

You can stomp that demon and send it packing, but it ain't easy. You gotta want it. Demon's too seductive- it makes you feel so empowered, when in fact you are impotently poisoning yourself with cortisols and other stress hormones. Rage is a helluva druuuug.

Everybody in this forum wants to see your force of character go from Antagonizer to Ally. We all got your back. Kick ass and take names.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm not as smart/wise as I thought I was & that my opinion really isn't so important that it requires me to go around the internet fighting about it.

signature

Posted : December 30, 2020 10:33 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

Sweeeeet. Hurry up and come to it. Cause that's a great one to start with.

Posted : December 30, 2020 11:38 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

hisich wrote: I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm not as smart/wise as I thought I was & that my opinion really isn't so important that it requires me to go around the internet fighting about it.

I think I’m coming to the same conclusion about myself!:D A person who is able to learn and graduate from their mistakes, is a sure sign of intelligence (and wisdom). At least in my humble mind.
Cheers y’all:)

Posted : December 31, 2020 7:40 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

fifthcolumn wrote: Sweeeeet. Hurry up and come to it. Cause that's a great one to start with.

signature

Posted : January 1, 2021 9:54 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote:

Dude, this is SO FUCKING ALLY!!!

This made me feel so good when I realized what I was looking at! That's just a dumb lug appreciating the company of another dumb lug! Made me feel all warm inside. Grin from ear to ear.

Such a stark fucking contrast between this and the way Sham uses these things. His feel like he's slapping you across the face, don't they?

Man, this right here is some powerful juju you're slinging. Made my fucking day. No lies. All balls.

Even if nothing else good comes from all this, I'm taking this post home with me. Thank you, brother. You have taught me a lot.

Posted : January 2, 2021 9:09 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

fifthcolumn wrote: Dude, this is SO FUCKING ALLY!!!

This made me feel so good when I realized what I was looking at! That's just a dumb lug appreciating the company of another dumb lug! Made me feel all warm inside. Grin from ear to ear.

Such a stark fucking contrast between this and the way Sham uses these things. His feel like he's slapping you across the face, don't they?

Man, this right here is some powerful juju you're slinging. Made my fucking day. No lies. All balls.

Even if nothing else good comes from all this, I'm taking this post home with me. Thank you, brother. You have taught me a lot.

I've been a major online prick in the past, hopefully I'm finally growing out of it, glad to hear you took something positive from the gif. Cheers, brother.

signature

Posted : January 3, 2021 1:22 AM
Share: