Clear all

Wisconsin

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:33 PM
(@boomslag)

Greetings from the land of beer and cheese! Good to see that there are other truth seekers around here.

Posted : December 21, 2015 3:18 PM
(@sir-yogalot)

I had the pleasure of living in Wisconsin a few decades ago. I now call Michigan my home.
I recall that the Jesuit college you speak of had a faculty member who was one of the biggest Oswald apologists I've ever come across. I seem to also remember a haunted house along the shore in Whitefish Bay and another one in Horicon.

Posted : December 24, 2015 3:52 PM
(@sir-yogalot)

I just remembered that Professor McAdams at Marquette University was prolly as staunch of a JFK lone "nutter" as a person could be. Not to hard to figure out who's payroll he was on!

Posted : January 4, 2016 11:12 PM
(@highercase)

boomslag wrote: Greetings from the land of beer and cheese! Good to see that there are other truth seekers around here.

Don’t know if you are still active on this forum. I listen to chats plus just nutsing around the forum trying to figure it out. Shoot a message if your inclined, I’m in Elkhart Lake. After 20 years in California. Highercase, user name .
Cheers.

Posted : May 15, 2018 2:53 AM
(@highermatt420)

@highercase hey I'm just messing around on the forum looking for any higherside chatters near me and I see ur in Elkhart lake? I'm in Sheboygan! I need to find more like minded ppl to hang with and would really like to see a higherside meet up here in Wisconsin! 

Posted : April 18, 2022 8:17 AM
(@lifelikelines)

North Central Wisconsin. Not many, but good to see a few others. 

Posted : April 24, 2022 1:12 AM
(@guencres)

Southeast Wisconsin here. I'm hoping we aren't too spread out, a good meet-up would be nice. 

Posted : April 27, 2022 3:54 PM
Share: