Clear all

Vermont

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:27 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

Representing the great state of VT! First heard TCH a few months ago - the Nora Gedgaudas episode - and now I'm a happy monthly subscriber! Loved the Paradigmthreat episode! Keep 'em coming.

Posted : February 9, 2021 10:03 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

Welcome aboard. Big fan of Vermont here. Hermit Thrush is hands down the best brewery I have ever drank from.

Posted : February 9, 2021 11:46 PM
(@pyxis55)

Hello from Vermont! I’ve lived here a long, long time and love it, but now I’m feeling like a stranger in a strange land. Vermont as a whole has drunk the MSM kool aid of masks and distancing and fear. Any other Vermonters out there who are questioning the narrative? Not finding any in my life. Big thanks to Greg for the great content!

Posted : March 4, 2021 1:46 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

Hello fellow Vermonter. I agree with you about how VT and the CV19 narrative. I know folks who are questioning it. Most are keeping heads low. What part of the state are you from? I'm Chittenden county.

Posted : March 4, 2021 2:05 PM
(@kinglou)

pyxis55 wrote:
Hello from Vermont! I’ve lived here a long, long time and love it, but now I’m feeling like a stranger in a strange land. Vermont as a whole has drunk the MSM kool aid of masks and distancing and fear. Any other Vermonters out there who are questioning the narrative? Not finding any in my life. Big thanks to Greg for the great content!

I'm also having that experience. If someone wants to set up a VT meetup I'm all for it. I can also be the host if people are willing to go south.

Posted : May 2, 2021 1:24 AM
(@sanma)

Questioning? No! Totally not buying it, yes. I'd love to be wrong but so far it unfolds according to my expectation.
Very up for a meeting, I don't know any non-cultists and that's so discouraging especially since they're starting the variant lockdown sooner than I was ready for. I'm in north central Vt, almost NEK, and happy to travel, could carpool one other person.

Posted : August 13, 2021 11:18 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

In just outside of Burlington

Posted : August 16, 2021 4:38 PM
(@kinglou)

@sanma @renaudster lets make it happen.

Posted : September 22, 2021 8:25 PM
 reed
(@reed)

Rekindling the Vermont Meetup movement here on the forum.

Thinking the Public Library in Montpelier.

I'll be making a posting on the meetups calendar after talking to the library staff.

Love to All

Posted : January 3, 2023 12:02 AM
 reed
(@reed)

Made a posting to the MeetUp calendar for FEB 11th at the Library in Montpelier, VT.

The Hayes room is reserved for us from 12-2.

See ya there

Posted : January 12, 2023 9:55 PM
Share: