Orange County, CA

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
(@shanex)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hi All,
Signing up via Orange County, California. I hope all is well in your individual worlds. Love TheHigherSide chats & Greg Carlwood as he may just be the best in the business when it comes to exploring the occult and esoteric worlds we know exist, well, to one degree or another.

I study the hidden and unknown with the eye of a long time hacker. I awakened to the reality of these hidden inner worlds and a greater understanding of our own history by way of applying hacker techniques to study the book series A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones books). In much the same way as the duo that Greg interviewed regarding Lord of the Rings secrets, I also accidentally uncovered levels of deeper understanding which were mindfully baked into the crafting of the world of George R R Martin, using a technique I since started referring to as Language Magick. Long story short, I now run a facebook group with 25,000+ members interested in studying the demon magick of the Ars Goetia (Lesser Key of Solomon) as well as other grimoires and matters of the occult and esoteric.

I look forward to seeking greater understanding with all ya'll as we progress deeper into said subjects.

Posted : December 23, 2021 12:56 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

I'm in Long Beach.  The Westeros.org forum was the first internet forum I think I ever joined.  The next was David Icke forum, then lunatic outpost... Anyhow, I was getting into my early redpilling back then, and I did find it curious the Frey's towers (the Twins) and a possible, synchronistic correlation to the Twin Towers ritual of 9/11.  

That would be interesting to hear you expand more upon your language magick analysis of the asoiaf series.  

Posted : February 1, 2022 7:20 AM
ShaneX and ShaneX reacted
Share: