Notifications
Clear all

New Orleans

5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@roscolee)
Topic starter

Peace and Prosperity, good people! Holla if you're in New Orleans, LA! Important to connect now more than ever!

Posted : January 22, 2021 3:41 AM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

I’m in Covington! Just moved back home from Colorado last year - couldn’t deal with the restrictions there anymore, so my husband and I moved back to our hometown in August. I forgot about this forum until recently when I got on to discuss aquacure. I followed the post, and I just got an email saying someone replied to the Colorado forum, so decided to see if there’s anyone else here. Are we the only two Louisiana folk?

Posted : August 11, 2021 12:51 PM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

NOLA meetup added to the meetups page - July 30th at 2 PM - Dat Dog on Magazine Street. Hope to see you there! Hopefully there are more of us. 

Posted : July 1, 2022 2:18 PM
Joe
 Joe
(@evophi)

Greetings from NOLA! Nice to see fellow THC members. I'm new, hopefully I can connect with some of you between the family life and the work/reality simulator!

Posted : January 25, 2023 4:56 PM
(@dk910)

Traveling there in Dec.  Wondering if any residents have a suggestion for picking up some weed in town.  I've seen they have Delta 8 vans that drive around, but am wondering about good old fashioned THC bud and/or edibles.

Any thoughts on a trustworthy spot would be appreciated!  I'm staying in the Warehouse District

Thanks!

Posted : November 2, 2023 11:16 AM
Share: