Clear all

Missouri

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:09 PM
(@prinwood)

Hey dudes, this is Kyle long-time friend and occasional co-host of some older THC episodes. I'm from St. Louis, MO where I met Greg around 4th grade. We have both since left and moved West. I'm in Colorado currently and i'll post in hat thread too. Peace

Posted : May 11, 2015 6:45 PM
(@nivektkt)

he guy im retired this is my first post im not sure if im doing this right but i have a trail camera and have some spooky images . if your interested in them let me know . thanks kevin ps put one in the select file thanks again.

Posted : August 14, 2016 11:50 PM
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member

he guy im retired this is my first post im not sure if im doing this right but i have a trail camera and have some spooky images . if your interested in them let me know . thanks kevin ps put one in the select file thanks again.

yeah brother!

please post your spooky images !
maybe in the "The Case For..." section!

Posted : August 15, 2016 7:22 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

Also from Missouri out of the Kansas City area. Spent a lot of time in the Ozarks growing up and Missouri is a solid place to build up an obsession with all things weird.

Posted : January 9, 2019 9:29 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

Springfield checking in. Deep underground military bases, reptilian humanoids, UFO's, Satanic cults... This corner of Missouri is steeped in high strangeness

Posted : January 9, 2019 7:35 PM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

I've been to Springfield a few times. It just came out at a recent family gathering that my great uncle was part of a cult. Nobody wants to talk about it though so naturally I'm scrounging for books about Missouri based cults lol

Posted : January 10, 2019 7:57 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

combustion07 wrote: I've been to Springfield a few times. It just came out at a recent family gathering that my great uncle was part of a cult. Nobody wants to talk about it though so naturally I'm scrounging for books about Missouri based cults lol

I'm not surprised at all. There are lots of open covens here, of varying beliefs, and lots of private ones as well. Most of them are Pagan, but there's a large Satanic coven also. Due to the huge amount of occult symbolism that's everywhere, Im quite sure there's more going on in private

Posted : January 10, 2019 12:55 PM
josh785
(@josh785)
Eminent Member

Kansas here! 🙂

Posted : September 18, 2021 4:48 PM
Share: