Clear all

Massachusetts

20 Posts
17 Users
5 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:07 PM
(@mrroots)

Hello folks. Been listening for over a year but finally signed up for plus. I live west of Boston. Any other Mass people out there?

Caleb

Posted : October 21, 2015 12:28 PM
(@dd3keegs)

Hi everyone, I've been listening to THC for some time now. I was born and raised 10 miles North of Boston in the Suburbs. I moved to Florida back in 2003. Hope you guys don't get pummeled with Snow this winter.

Posted : October 26, 2015 2:39 AM
(@talamh3)

Hey guys, reporting in from deep in the woods of the Pioneer Valley. It's going to be 31 degrees tonight, got the woodstove cranking. Hope everybody's staying warm.

Posted : November 14, 2015 10:15 PM
occultfan
(@occultfan)
Eminent Member

Hey all you THC+ers! Occult Fan here, just south of Beantown. Ordered a Ouija board last night, then, promptly canceled it today. Like Carlwood mentions, we all must (I am speaking for a few others I suppose ((others??)) have an interest in what is really real, and besides keeping our hearts open with compassion, our minds open to the truth, I am interested in keeping my soul sovereign and strong, still wanting to experience that 'real real' which, well, signs are telling me to take it easy, even if I'm experiencing massive levels of 'sync' lately, when one guest on THC+ mentions them, and then leaders on the boards on another guest's site warn you against them, I'm taking it easy for now. Still, Hi and Hello to all those in this New England/Massachusetts area. Always looking to 'talk shoppe a la Occult' and all things spiritual, especially from personal experiences of those who have had them and any helpful 'safeguards' that can be taken when going in to really getting Real. I trust this mostly made sense, so again, hiya MA dwellers and fans of the Occult alike 🙂

Posted : January 12, 2016 7:35 PM
(@dk910)

Hey, I'm in Springfield. Looks like that makes 2 of us west of Worcester

Posted : February 10, 2016 10:56 PM
ziathen and ziathen reacted
(@bossman833)

Oxford Massachusetts. Just signed up for plus.

Posted : April 1, 2016 11:02 AM
(@i-ron)

HELLO, I'M A 'RETRO-FUTURIST' VISIONARY FROM BOSTON, THE CREATOR OF META-SCI-FI MIXED-MEDIA BOOKS, WHICH EXPLORE THE NATURE OF REALITY AND OUR EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL. I FREQUENTLY HAUNT THE BOOKSTORES,PARTIC. IN HARVARD SQUARE AND NEWBURY ST AND STUDY THE CITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MY NEVERENDING PARANORMAL/MIND SCIENCE RESEARCH. BUT I'M OPEN TO MEETING LIKE-MINDED, OPEN-HEARTED, OPEN-MINDED TRUTH-SEEKERS.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SITE, THE BOOKS ARE FREE: https://intellectualimaginationblog.wordpress.com/

Posted : April 5, 2016 2:26 AM
(@somuchfersnow)

I'm near Boston, holla!

Posted : February 13, 2017 2:10 AM
(@dankmoody)

South of Boston here (Cape). Lots to investigate in Mass...

Posted : June 10, 2017 1:37 PM
blongerbeam
(@blongerbeam)

mrroots wrote: Hello folks. Been listening for over a year but finally signed up for plus. I live west of Boston. Any other Mass people out there?

Caleb

Just left Mass August 2016. I was out in Springfield for 6 years and had enough of winter and Mass’holes. I’m now living in Alabama. Huge difference in culture.

Posted : October 3, 2017 11:49 PM
atheistluvxmas2
(@atheistluvxmas2)

The unbelievable podcast has some kind of map that listeners can post themselves to. It would work better than a forum post. An idea that I can't back up with the product, but I know it works well. Everyone shows up as dots on the map and you can click to find out more about that person. I'm from Macon, ga. By the way

Posted : October 5, 2017 1:38 AM
reed reacted
(@tobyflenderson)

Just signed up for plus membership. Mass. born and bred. Currently residing in Plymouth County.

Posted : November 5, 2017 1:49 PM
(@jackswastedlife)

mrroots wrote: Hello folks. Been listening for over a year but finally signed up for plus. I live west of Boston. Any other Mass people out there?

Caleb

I'm up in the North Shore, near Salem. Haven't been on the forum much but what's good?

Posted : November 16, 2017 12:05 AM
(@tobyflenderson)

I live south of Boston, Plymouth County.

Posted : November 17, 2017 2:21 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: