Notifications
Clear all

World Population

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@britman)
Topic starter

So we're told, time and time again, that this beautiful planet we call home is over population by these pesky humans, nearing 7 Billion according to "official" figures and that we need to kurb our breeding habits so the planet doesn't die.
But are those figures really true, I mean how much can we trust them? I know they aren't exact but still I have a hard time believing them, sure our cities are over crowded and they put a real strain on resources but once you leave the big smoke it doesn't take long before the number of people you see drops of the chart. So where are all these people?
I'm in the UK with around 65 million "official" people living here, and apart from the towns and cities, the countryside is pretty sparse. do most of these 65 million live in the cities and towns on this small Island?

Is the over population agenda there so those in control can force through whatever changes they want, add to that the whole global warming, sorry climate change, agenda and the elite (no not elite, that makes them out as superior, and they are not) the scum can convince most that population reduction is a good idea.

Posted : January 31, 2016 2:26 PM
(@sprvlln)
Eminent Member

I also think about this as well; I'm in the nyc area if you travel 2 hrs in any direction it gets extremely SPARSE.

Posted : March 24, 2016 3:09 PM
Share: