What happened to Mu...

Notifications
Clear all

What happened to Mud Flood, Time reset, & Tartara?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

They all seemed to come out of nowhere in the wake of Flat earth - all had similar youtube vids, spouting look at the (limited) evidence and jumping to conclusions.

They all have seemed to fizzle out, maybe there is some really good new research out there that has got buried under the Virus stuff.

What I'm interested in is if there is some truth in these or partial truths, buried under a loads of misinformation and tin foil hats.

I'm sure there has been localised mudfloods - just look at India right now.

Time reset and those trains of children etc - that get interesting - is it matrix style simulation that reset and replayed maybe one time line is behind an invisible hyper space dimension (like tracy Twyman was starting to uncover) and the old time line get replayed but we get to be literal flies on the walls to observe (flies can't do much to alter timelines)

Tartara - well its normal for victors to write a new history and wipe out the memory of a old (maybe better thant this one) empire.

Posted : August 18, 2020 12:11 AM
(@smipapa)

What it it's a honeypot? A diversion deliberately setup to send good minds off on a wild goose chase? Some of the stuff looks very convincing - Paris photos, much of the russian stuff. NewEarth and others may have good content, but have miserable rhetorical skills (not talking about the accent either). If you're going to put so much effort into making a video - make a coherent argument. Jon Levi is my least favorite as he speculates with a bunch of what if's, but never has any certainty....

anyway, yes, it's an interesting topic. I think the thing that will convince me that, say they just added 1000 years around the 1400s would be if anyone could sync old events with eastern histories - india, south east asia, etc much have some good timelines recorded that could not have been manipulated by the Jesuit/Roman/whomever ... some serious effort would be needed to prove

Posted : August 31, 2020 8:04 AM
(@mimir1127)

The newearth channel on YouTube has been putting out content more so related to end time prophecies since the beginning of the coronavirus shutdown. Would imagine they can’t travel freely for researching places they are interested in.

Posted : September 1, 2020 6:26 AM
(@tesseraches)
Trusted Member

Does anyone know whose theory this is? I'm guessing there's an original book or something that presents this theory for the first time.

I'm off a similar view... I can see the value at v looking at anomalies (like partially buried buildings) but the first step is looking critically at those pieces of evidence... which really hasn't happened in any presentation I've seen. I understand it's easy to launch into the 10,000 foot view when you're talking to somebody who is on your level (talking about Igan here), but without a few cold hard data points examined from every angle it's hard to go along to the next step of conjecture.

I'm really just curious where this theory originated and where one could find deep analysis of specific anomalies, rather than ac rehashing of some narrative.

Posted : June 10, 2021 11:00 PM
Share: