Notifications
Clear all

The Muse

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@highersidetoph)
Topic starter

We've all heard of The Muse. Film producers, musicians, authors, poets, comedians, mystics, prophets, psychics, and countless others talk about being a conduit for their work. Maybe you've even had an experience with it yourself. Isn't it weird that Aleister Crowley was getting messages from an entity identified as Tuthulu, and H.P. Lovecraft writes a story about an entity named Cuthulu? Or that a book eerily similar to the events of the Titanic was published 14 years before the incident took place. Or the fact that there seems to be more predictive programming for events like 9/11, to the point where it seems impossible to complete through the work of human hands.

The definition of a muse is: a person or personified force who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist. I'm here to tell you that it can be much more than that. The muse can in fact be a person or object. I am here to not only support that, but to build the case that the personified force is also tied to entities but more importantly time.

Here is a small example just to get people familiar with the concept of the muse. (i realize there is no relation to time in the following example) In the following days I'll be posting much more in this thread to build my case that time is not a linear projection like we perceive, but can act like a ripple in a pond. When an event has enough presence in the greater consciousness of the world, it can send the image backwards in time to those who are most sensitive to these type of things. They express these events in their work and credit an unknown force that compelled them to do it.

Paul McCartney may have been the most famous person to ever describe an encounter with the muse, although it seemed at the time that even he didn't realize what had happened. He described his encounter as follows:

I woke up with a lovely tune in my head. I thought, ‘That’s great, I wonder what that is?’ There was an upright piano next to me, to the right of the bed by the window. I got out of bed, sat at the piano, found G, found F sharp minor 7th — and that leads you through then to B to E minor, and finally back to E. It all leads forward logically. I liked the melody a lot, but because I’d dreamed it, I couldn’t believe I’d written it. I thought, ‘No, I’ve never written anything like this before.’ But I had the tune, which was the most magic thing!”

The melody came to him in a dream through no control of his own. He didn't write it. He didn't think about it. It just came to him from somewhere that couldn't be explained.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/the-beatles/11680415/Yesterday-the-song-that-started-as-Scrambled-Eggs.html

Posted : October 22, 2017 6:43 PM
(@highersidetoph)
Topic starter

Morgan Robertson was an author who, in his time, never had the fame and success that authors aspire for. 18 years before his death in 1915, he wrote a short story that talked about an oceanic disaster the likes of which the world had never seen. This book was known, at its release, as Futility. It would later go on to be titled as The Wreck of the Titan. (Sound familiar?)

With all of the inventions of the 21st century and all of the progressions in science, we are getting closer every day to figuring out what exactly consciousness is. People are wonderfully different from one another. We like different activities, we have different lifestyles, we pray to different gods. Some of us are open minded and some are closed. Some of us are more in tune to the natural balance and order of things than others. One thing though, that everyone of us as living beings on this planet have in common, is that we are all tied together by an un-explainable force. This force, lets just call it "space gel", Shamangineer might call it ether, holds together everything that we have in our universe. Concrete things like our walking, talking bodies.. and more abstract things such as the mind and time, are held together with this space gel.

Posted : October 29, 2017 6:16 PM
(@highersidetoph)
Topic starter

Morgan Robertson was an author who, in his time, never had the fame and success that authors aspire for. 18 years before his death in 1915, he wrote a short story that talked about an oceanic disaster the likes of which the world had never seen. This book was known, at its release, as Futility. It would later go on to be titled as The Wreck of the Titan. (Sound familiar?)

With all of the inventions of the 21st century and all of the progressions in science, we are getting closer every day to figuring out what exactly consciousness is. People are wonderfully different from one another. We like different activities, we have different lifestyles, we pray to different gods. Some of us are open minded and some are closed. Some of us are more in tune to the natural balance and order of things than others. One thing though, that everyone of us as living beings on this planet have in common, is that we are all tied together by an unexplainable force. Consciousness is the one thing that connects everyone and everything. It acts like the cloud. It stores information from each of us in one place like a giant hard drive. Clairvoyants use it to pull from to give you information about your life that they never could have known otherwise. Prophets like Nostradamus used it to give warnings about future events. Leonardo DaVinci tapped into it with with his design of the helicopter well before anyone should have been thinking of such things. And media taps into it every day, It's just known as predictive programming. Real life events in present day can not only have an effect on our future, but also our past.

Morgan Robertson tapped into this cosmic miracle when he published his most famous work. The Wreck of the Titan was published in 1898. It was a story like no other at the time. It told of a massive luxury ocean liner, bigger and better than anything ever created for the ocean, that sank in the freezing Atlantic, killing most of its passengers (Sound familiar?). The similarities between the two are startling. Keep in mind, this book was written in 1898. The Titanic didn't have its maiden voyage until 14 years later in 1912

BOTH SHIPS were about 800 ft long
BOTH SHIPS were British owned steel vessels
BOTH SHIPS were described as the largest, the most luxurious, and "unsinkable"

Lets get weird

BOTH SHIPS sank 400 nautical miles off the coast of Newfoundland
BOTH SHIPS struck an iceberg around midnight
BOTH SHIPS sank on an April night
BOTH SHIPS were struck on the starboard bow
BOTH SHIPS were traveling very fast for the time Titanic at 25 knots, Titan at 22.5 knots

In 41.1 square miles of ocean. he hit the nail on the head. 1 / 41,100,000 chance

Well if that's not enough to get your pulse up your probably dead. But there's way more.

BOTH SHIPS had only about half the amount of lifeboats for all of the passengers on board, carrying "as few as the law allowed"
BOTH SHIPS had a triple screw propeller. Something not popular at the time.
BOTH SHIPS lost more that half of the passengers on their respective ships
BOTH SHIPS sank bow first
BOTH SHIPS have a passenger capacity of 3,000

As we go through these similarities, the probability of Robertson having no knowledge of this real life event becomes astronomical. He may not even have known that he possessed such knowledge. What I am proposing is that time and consciousness are linked. When an event as tragic as the titanic happens, everyone around the world thinks about the same thing for a pretty long period of time, considering how often we all think about the same thing. When this happens it leaves an imprint in the collective consciousness. This imprint is a fixed point in time and now effects not only the future but the past as well. People who are more in tune with this mass consciousness are more likely to pull from it with, or without, knowing where they're getting their material. We also see that Robertson had "a brush with madness" at some point in his life. We know by the work of some previous THC guests that schizophrenia and other types of "madness" have a distinct correlation to the pineal gland and how open their doors of perception are.

If anyone has anymore useful information regarding the muse or Morgan Robertson please feel free to share. Also there is an autobiography by Robertson where more information on this " brush with madness" might be available. If anyone has any information on that please let me know

See you next week with another related topic

Thanks Guys

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/modern-world/insane-coincidences-the-titanic-disaster-story/

Posted : October 29, 2017 7:48 PM
(@jacklovesyou)

^ Fascinating, thanks for sharing.

Posted : December 30, 2017 9:30 PM
(@innerverse)

highersidetoph wrote: We've all heard of The Muse. Film producers, musicians, authors, poets, comedians, mystics, prophets, psychics, and countless others talk about being a conduit for their work. Maybe you've even had an experience with it yourself. Isn't it weird that Aleister Crowley was getting messages from an entity identified as Tuthulu, and H.P. Lovecraft writes a story about an entity named Cuthulu? Or that a book eerily similar to the events of the Titanic was published 14 years before the incident took place. Or the fact that there seems to be more predictive programming for events like 9/11, to the point where it seems impossible to complete through the work of human hands.

The definition of a muse is: a person or personified force who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist. I'm here to tell you that it can be much more than that. The muse can in fact be a person or object. I am here to not only support that, but to build the case that the personified force is also tied to entities but more importantly time.

Here is a small example just to get people familiar with the concept of the muse. (i realize there is no relation to time in the following example) In the following days I'll be posting much more in this thread to build my case that time is not a linear projection like we perceive, but can act like a ripple in a pond. When an event has enough presence in the greater consciousness of the world, it can send the image backwards in time to those who are most sensitive to these type of things. They express these events in their work and credit an unknown force that compelled them to do it.

Paul McCartney may have been the most famous person to ever describe an encounter with the muse, although it seemed at the time that even he didn't realize what had happened. He described his encounter as follows:

I woke up with a lovely tune in my head. I thought, ‘That’s great, I wonder what that is?’ There was an upright piano next to me, to the right of the bed by the window. I got out of bed, sat at the piano, found G, found F sharp minor 7th — and that leads you through then to B to E minor, and finally back to E. It all leads forward logically. I liked the melody a lot, but because I’d dreamed it, I couldn’t believe I’d written it. I thought, ‘No, I’ve never written anything like this before.’ But I had the tune, which was the most magic thing!”

The melody came to him in a dream through no control of his own. He didn't write it. He didn't think about it. It just came to him from somewhere that couldn't be explained.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/the-beatles/11680415/Yesterday-the-song-that-started-as-Scrambled-Eggs.html

I think the Muse has to do with the dynamic, intelligent and creative consciousness that exists within or literally IS the zero-point quantum energy field. It's like a flow that you tap into or tune your consciousness towards.

Posted : January 4, 2018 8:32 PM
Share: