The Case For: Jared...

Notifications
Clear all

The Case For: Jared Kushner, liason between the Trump Administration and the Globalists

12 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

(I apologize for not spending more time engaging in the forums, but I'm still in a phase where I'm handling a lot of back end stuff and tech support/customer service for the Plus infrastructure. That is winding down and I hope to post here rather than Facebook/Twitter because it's just a better way to go about things.)

So some bullet points of interest about Jared Kushner:
-He's Ivanka's husband, Donald Trump's son-in-law. 36 yrs old I think.
-He went to Harvard b/c his billionaire father (who went to jail for trying to set up some type of sexual blackmail scandal) made a huge donation.
-He has a start up company called Cadre, which was funded in large part by George Soros.
-He bought 666 5th Ave next to Rockefeller Center, in the most expensive purchase of a single building on record.
-He's been credited as the true strategist behind the Trump election.
-Bannon referred to him as a "globalist," and he is considered the driving force behind getting Bannon off the National Security Council, within 24 hours of Trump going full Globalist. (The Syria airstrike and the MOAB drop)

So this is the information that makes me skeptical of all the "deep state coup/counter-coup" talk. Sure, maybe this is a Trojan Horse situation, but within just a few short months, we're getting the same globalist agendas we would have gotten from Hillary. If this was a guy who suddenly weaseled himself in post-election, I might think differently, but this is a guy who married into the family and was instrumental during the campaign. Something is going on here.

Sidenote, I tried to bring Kushner up in two THC's that have been recorded and are rolling out soon, (Recluse & Gordon White) but it didn't really go anywhere.

Anyway, Kushner was the focus of a big piece on Last Week Tonight. What's most interesting to me is the compilations of network news pundits talking about him. We all know the news media is highly controlled and largely just reading the script handed down from on high. In the first few months, the Trump administration has been on blast 24/7, but Kushner is considered the sober/positive influence- because he's the agent for the very power network that runs the media. I think if you watch the piece, the narrative and biases become pretty clear. This is the guy to watch. I wouldn't even be surprised if he's a future Presidential Candidate.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI

Posted : April 24, 2017 5:13 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

A real possibility:

Posted : April 24, 2017 5:28 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

That Oliver video: No 1 on trending.

Posted : April 25, 2017 2:31 AM
(@chefjames1960)

Incredibly disappointing to see Bannon shoved aside. His ideas for destruction of certain bureaucracies was appealing. Kushner's ties to globalist agenda are without question. I guess the Donald puts family before country or maybe his bit had been total BS all along. Who knows? We are basically back to square one. I think they gave us Trump to placate the restless population. :::sighs:::

Posted : April 25, 2017 5:57 PM
(@red4truth)

Sure seems like the same old, same old political puppetry by TPTB to me. George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, George W, Barack Hussein Obama, and then Trump. We have 300 million people in this country, and this is our line up. Kushner may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but due to his connections he has a seat at the table with the movers and shakers of the world. If time is cyclical then we are seeing Rome fall once again with the nuts in charge and their families right there along side for the ride. And what a ride it promises to be. Hold on tight!

Posted : April 26, 2017 2:16 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

In 666 5th Avenue, a single violin can be heard. . .

Posted : April 28, 2017 2:06 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Shocking Exposé Reveals Trump Associates & ISIS-Linked Vigilantes Are Attempting Coup in Indonesia
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/4/21/shocking_expose_reveals_trump_associates_isis

Posted : April 29, 2017 3:31 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

And that photo op with him in Iraq I think, him wearing the kevlar vest next to his military advisors. Such a lousy propaganda.

A little aside from the topic, but he reminds me of the rothschild puppet candidate Emanuelle Macron in the French Presidential Elections, in terms of the general style (young, hip looking), the establishment's way of trying to appeal to a younger audience I imagine. It's deplorable and a very desperate situation.

I think it's clear all hopes of a multidimensional chess games, aka Trump as a member/ally of the SSP Alliance is gone. But at last, it may be the catalyst that will wake people up to what's really going on. Ironically, I feel Trump's globalist moves are being encouraged by MSM to show him as a President who's "Not so bad after all". We shall see. It's always darkest before dawn. Peace.

Posted : April 30, 2017 1:16 AM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member

This is a really interesting thread.

When something like this is shown on late night talk shows it makes you start to wonder. Daily Show also did a skit ranking who was actually the real president and geuss who ended up being #1.

Considering both of these late night shows seemingly dislike that Trump became president they must be pushing Kushner into the spotlight on purpose.

The Hollywood late night tv programming clearly wants people to know about this son in-law, on both political sides, and that he has some kind of power.

It may be possible that this is all spellcraft/mind control. It is highly likely. The most surprising aspect of it is that it seems to be working quite well.

Or is it surprising? After all... "practice makes perfect."

Posted : May 4, 2017 3:24 AM
(@snapturtle)

The news-media-montage was definitely the give-away. This guy is scripted into the public view; they want us to know about him for some reason.

The attention he's getting makes me doubt his actual power; aren't the puppets always onstage and the puppet-masters backstage?

Maybe he's taking the spotlight because, as Greg said, he's groomed to be next. Maybe Trump will be assassinated and we'll have a quick fix with a big agenda flip. The running theme is that he has no credentials and potentially no thoughts of his own at all... he's being sold as an empty vessel, and he might just be the perfect candidate for a Manchurian Candidate type mind-control or even a demonic possession. Buying 666 right next to Rockefeller... I mean come on. If you want to know where all the black magic covens are meeting in NYC, I could take a guess.

Posted : May 9, 2017 11:29 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I think I heard about this a week ago, the ties to Soros and borrowing a billion. Fuck. I was one of those optimist hoping to ditch the crooks, but whether Kushner is either whispering or manipulating Trump, at this point it doesn't matter. I just dropped back into political cynicism.

Posted : May 10, 2017 2:28 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I guess my previous reply didn't go through (dumb browser). It appears that Kushner has ties to the Elite and is a puppet that has been placed to send leaks out and pull strings wherever he can.

I have thought for quite some time that the presidency falls to the person who has the most pure and most elite royal bloodline. This can lead to an "undesirable" person as the public liason of the United States company in the minds of the Elite, so since they knew that Trump had the most elite bloodline they placed Kushner in the family sphere to try to pull strings and get inside info as close to source as possible. The more I take these ideas to task the more it seems to fit. There are signs everywhere to recognize the narrative. Pay close attention to the words and phrases used in the official media outlets for occulted meanings in plain sight, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

It's a sad affair but if you research enough to recognize the occulted meanings at least you can make more sense of the total situation. Trump tries to tell everyone the situation and reasons but if you don't have the eyes to see or ears to hear it gets lost in the media shit storm of comments and attacks.

Posted : June 5, 2017 7:37 PM
Share: