3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hey folks,

I recently acquired a long-awaited TV with a game console so I'd be able to play Red Dead 2. I'm not much of a gamer anymore, but this one went beyond my expectations.

I was curious if any other THCs are playing with it, and what do you think? I honestly think it's awesome in any dimension: it's the best of GTA and West World with many subtle and witty references to Conspiracy lore, at least in my opinion. I don't want to spoil too much, but I have to mention a Nikola Tesla reference in the game, which is more than I would've asked for! Love it, and it sure has stolen my life.

Peace, and have fun.

Posted : November 24, 2018 3:02 AM
(@jbailey)

enjoypolo wrote: Hey folks,

I recently acquired a long-awaited TV with a game console so I'd be able to play Red Dead 2. I'm not much of a gamer anymore, but this one went beyond my expectations.

I was curious if any other THCs are playing with it, and what do you think? I honestly think it's awesome in any dimension: it's the best of GTA and West World with many subtle and witty references to Conspiracy lore, at least in my opinion. I don't want to spoil too much, but I have to mention a Nikola Tesla reference in the game, which is more than I would've asked for! Love it, and it sure has stolen my life.

Peace, and have fun.

Posted : November 27, 2018 1:52 AM
(@jbailey)

jordan wrote:

Dude it's so good. Best game I've played in a long time

Posted : November 27, 2018 1:52 AM
Share: