Notifications
Clear all

Trump

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@iconoclastrand)
Topic starter

I understand people don't trust Trump and the 2 party paradigm is fake. But has anyone exposed it more than Trump? Maybe he is just an actor, but a lot of the time what he says and how he acts rings true to me.

I mean, what would Gordon White or Greg Carlwood do as President? Go into Dictator mode and overthrow everything in first few months? These guys are so goofy when they bash Trump. They think some magical fairy will shift human consciousness during a dream cycle one night. Instead of Vaccines have mandated DMT injections? Before you bash Trump tell us what you would do in the face of the Democrats and GOP establishment and the Deep State. So easy to be an arm chair quarterback critic...

Greg does a great podcast so I can tolerate his left wing bias. But lately the political shows are getting on my nerves.

Posted : July 6, 2017 7:43 PM
(@arvidez)

make a political post about political shows getting on your nerves...

Posted : September 5, 2017 2:16 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

iconoclastrand wrote: I understand people don't trust Trump and the 2 party paradigm is fake. But has anyone exposed it more than Trump? Maybe he is just an actor, but a lot of the time what he says and how he acts rings true to me.

I mean, what would Gordon White or Greg Carlwood do as President? Go into Dictator mode and overthrow everything in first few months? These guys are so goofy when they bash Trump. They think some magical fairy will shift human consciousness during a dream cycle one night. Instead of Vaccines have mandated DMT injections? Before you bash Trump tell us what you would do in the face of the Democrats and GOP establishment and the Deep State. So easy to be an arm chair quarterback critic...

Greg does a great podcast so I can tolerate his left wing bias. But lately the political shows are getting on my nerves.

I don't think Greg has a left wing bias. He's been pretty fair imo. He does have some more left wing economic ideas but in practice he's a capitalist, so we can forgive him that :p

Posted : September 5, 2017 3:06 PM
(@hexidecimous)

I hope this video posts... This was really interesting to watch. It doesn't answer any questions but poses some information that shows that his political affiliation is a little blurred.

Posted : September 24, 2017 12:11 PM
(@dankmoody)

You sure don't sound like you "understand the 2 party paradigm is fake"

Posted : September 27, 2017 4:23 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

dankmoody wrote: You sure don't sound like you "understand the 2 party paradigm is fake"

Seriously, this is not the first time I have heard someone make similarly half-assed arguments for Trump's total bluster with regard to the establishment. News flash folks, him being a billionare doesn't mean he can't be bought, it means he sold-out long ago. I'm so tired of Trump getting a pass from conservative conspiracists cause "they like his style" or some other vaguely retarded or flacidly ignorant statement.

It just reminds me of when Bush was president and people would say "he's the sort of guy I would like to have a beer with" which drove me bananas.

And if you want to know how to challenge the establishment you would need to appeal to the people to protest for their rights as a part of a legislative effort, as opposed to the neuremberg-style rallys he is throwing.

Everything Trump has supported is intended to balloon the millionare leisure-class's standing (establishment) at the cost of everyone else.

Posted : October 28, 2017 5:12 PM
Share: