Clear all

Mk Ultra

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
EelsnotCEO
(@eelsnotceo)
Topic starter

Has anyone noticed or connected the patterns of MK ultra, including results to the main stream media? You can literally walk down the sidewalk and tell which news outlet people watch my their behavior and mask wearing. Or is it just me overthinking? I mean, if technology progresses so quickly in every thing. Then wouldn't it be reasonable to consider MK Ultra program has progressed as well? i.e. those that watch CNN regularly seem to be the most afraid in "real life". Just wanted to throw that out there and see what other think?

Free Thinker - empath - happiness deliverer - lover of good vibes - honest and genuine human - devourer of intelligent conversation

Posted : June 12, 2021 2:07 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

To my understanding, MK Ultra was program by the US government to explore ways of psychologically and pharmacologically manipulating the population.

I'd say we are living in the results of MK Ultra with respect to our media the same way we are living with the results of the Manhattan Project with respect to the fact we walk around with the vague knowledge that we have dozens of nuclear missiles pointed at our neighborhoods.

Posted : June 12, 2021 2:39 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

eelsnotceo wrote:
Has anyone noticed or connected the patterns of MK ultra, including results to the main stream media? You can literally walk down the sidewalk and tell which news outlet people watch my their behavior and mask wearing. Or is it just me overthinking? I mean, if technology progresses so quickly in every thing. Then wouldn't it be reasonable to consider MK Ultra program has progressed as well? i.e. those that watch CNN regularly seem to be the most afraid in "real life". Just wanted to throw that out there and see what other think?

I definitely think the MK Ultra programs have progressed and look MUCH different than what we commonly think/know of, based on what was released back in the day. In my opinion, we find out about things, like MK Ultra, once the govt has moved on to bigger and better things and the topics/findings/etc no longer need to be classified. Based on my research, it appears as if the MK Ultra program took on a much more technological and/or VR approach in the 80's and beyond. For example, instead of manually traumatizing victims (not saying this isn't still done, but showing how there are other ways of "completing the task"), they could pop on a headset and force someone to watch torture videos or put them in a VR program to simulate physical torture scenarios - which are just as mentally traumatizing as the real thing. I would assume that technology allows "them" to torture and program victims in a much shorter amount of time with much less man power.

All of that being said, I don't think it's all in your head, and I believe you are spot on in noticing that the masses have become majorly Mk'ed over the past year+, and that kind of programming also looks way different than what most people think of when they hear MK Ultra (which most people consider to be comically outrageous anyways... my friends do, at least.)

But we live in a symbolically and linguistically illiterate society which allows the media makers to embed all kinds of powerful, subconscious programming literally everywhere while our conscious selves remain none the wiser (which is probably how you can tell who's watching which network as they're following their symbol-cues) To me, the constant borage of symbols and twilight language IS modern day MK Ultra for the masses. The media and politics know people have no clue what a symbol for Isis or Baphomet may look like, so they can stick them in every nook and cranny and use the secret language of symbols, letters and numbers to herd people this way and that way. Last year I found it super interesting how the media instantly turned covid into a little cartoon, imprinting the little spiked ball on the minds of every human they could reach, even though coronavirus actually looks like a boring little flake - of course, a boring little flake isn't scary enough to run a whole campaign, ya know? Symbols are a powerful drug!

Posted : July 15, 2021 3:58 PM
Share: