Clear all

I was warned this would happen. Opening the crown chakra changed everything

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
 MPW
(@mwurm369)
Topic starter

My personal journey of meditation has taken me past my expectations. I follow my intuition on all things spiritual. I reached a milestone without really knowing what I was doing. Using a rhythmic sound and breathing during meditation, I now realize, I experienced the opening of my crown chakra. I’m a former user of psychedelics over a decade ago. I’m not an alcohol drinker. I’m very boring now and a vegetarian for 5 yrs. 

If you research kundalini as I did, people warn that it changes you. I laughed and completely ignored the warning. I was drawn to meditation naturally as a stress relief for everyday normal stress. I am fortunate to have an occasional mid week day off from work and can meditate for hours without interruption. The “awaking” didn’t happen immediately and I had been practicing deep meditation for a few months but regularly at least 1 day a week. I can attest that from the moment after the experience I felt different. The next few days I had a natural buzz of optimism. I noticed my taste in the music I chose listen too was different, my need to compete with people had changed. My body pulled me towards fresher foods. What I watched on TV moved to lectures on enlightenment and studies on ancient Egypt. I had this idea in my head I need to travel to sacred places around the globe.

Before all this meditation, I could be described as a “jock” or sports person. I once considered myself an atheist.

All that changed in one moment, no longer a follower of others but an individual living among the uninitiated. I am in no ways attached to the world of what I have come to be told is living in low vibration. I changed jobs a few months later to work for a non-profit that pays good but gives back to the community. I could no longer work for people or owners of businesses that exist solely for personal wealth. I don’t feel righteous leaving for a non profit job. I Do not judge others on how they feed themselves and their families. I was just again fortunate to be able to adjust my work life to match my personal beliefs. My wife is completely supportive and lets me enjoy my new found almost 2nd life. She is open to all these things but is on a separate journey, you can not force awake anyone. Change should happen naturally if at all. 

So warning, deep meditation can ruin your life, if your life is Fantasy Football, Type A personality, tailgating the car in front of you, judging others, thinking your way is the only way, or use stress to motivate yourself. 

Good news is everyone is on a different path, you can change if you allow change. Even the most mainstream thinking person can have a spontaneous spiritual awakening and adjust their life to a higher vibration in an instant.

I am just a normal 5ft 10inch tall, middle age average white guy that followed my heart and let my mind free a few times a week.

As above, so below…..

While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in ALL. To him who truly understands this truth hath come great knowledge."--The Kybalion.

Posted : October 19, 2022 3:19 PM
forgedfoe reacted
Topic Tags
Share: