Clear all

Tracy Twyman / Guardians of the Galaxy / Strange Angel

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@squidmark6)
Topic starter

Greg and anyone else who may be reading,

I heard Tracy Twyman both with you and with Freeman and man is she a wealth of information! She does not miss a beat and is always on the ball thinking about connections. Please book her again and pick her brain as far down the rabbit hole you can go.

She spoke about Aleister Crowley and I gotta say, she described the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 plot exactly. Someone must of been reading Crowley and wrote the script around his concept of "seeding" the universe.

I will leave you with this strange nugget pulled from the CBS broadcasting website:

The new additions to CBS All Access' slate include:

STRANGE ANGEL, a drama series created by Mark Heyman ("Black Swan," "The Wrestler") and based on George Pendle's book of the same name, explores the dramatic intersection between GENIUS and madness, Science and Science fiction. The story follows the life of Jack Parsons, a mysterious and brilliant man in 1940s Los Angeles, who by day helps birth the entirely unknown discipline of American rocketry, and by night is a performer of sex magick rituals and a disciple to occultist Aleister Crowley. STRANGE ANGEL will be produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Scott Free Productions. Mark Heyman, David DiGilio, Ridley Scott and David W. Zucker will serve as executive producers; Clayton Krueger will be co-executive producer, and David Lowery ("A Ghost Story," "Pete's Dragon") will direct and executive produce.

Posted : August 3, 2017 4:30 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I'd like to hear Tracy appear here again -
Something Greg picked up on was how the in depth knowledge of the planetary myths interplay with the proposed Saturn Theory
Tracy has done a couple of article on her site about the topic - I think it could be a fascinating round table type interview with someone with a good background in Saturn Theory and the mythos surrounding it Theodore Holden or Troy McLachlan for example

Posted : August 12, 2017 2:11 PM
(@hexidecimous)

Love Tracy Twyman. I read part of clock shavings... it was too scary to finish lol. I also read her new fiction book Genuflect.... it was very disturbing and gross but I read it anyways. I love the research Tracy does so I try to help support her by reading her books. I look forward to listening to her interviews. Please make sure to have her on again!

Posted : September 20, 2017 2:18 PM
(@hexidecimous)

*Squidmark6

STRANGE ANGEL,

I need to watch this!

Posted : September 20, 2017 2:19 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Ms. Twyman is one I've been listening to since she emerged a few years ago. I find her work personally intriguing & her evolution delicious. Cheers,Tracy!

Posted : April 14, 2018 5:29 PM
Share: