Notifications
Clear all

Ring of truth

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@justcallmelee)
Topic starter

In the second interview with Crrow he mentions, I believe while talking about Hatybow, something having the "ring of truth". I've heard this term used many times however in his context it really stood out to me as though it were more than a simple saying. Is there an actual frequency or feeling of truth that settles well with us when something is actual? Has anyone come across anything that might confirm or point toward this being correct? I haven't found anything in simple surface internet searches yet, but I like the possibility.

Posted : April 6, 2015 4:02 PM
(@crrow777)

I notice that many folks who choose to take issue with my work bring others who I have no relationship with - like Sargent and then throw in flat earth which I have nothing to do with. Fact is I have spent thousands of hours filming and researching and every single clip I have ever presented is the real deal. Throwing my work in with unrelated people and issues smacks of agenda.

Posted : September 17, 2015 4:10 AM
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member

For me the "ring of truth" is a body state that I trust. My entire body, every cell tells me, yes this is true. It doesn't happen often. My reaction for most the stuff I hear is "thats interesting, and if it was true would would it mean about this other thing"?

As our bodies are vibrating energy it makes sense that a frequency could be involved in the experience of the "ring of truth". This is a fascinating idea.

I don't align with crrows777's understanding of the world but I sense that he is totally genuine and I am grateful to him for the sky filming work that he does. He has alluded to having a spiritual understanding that he preferred to keep private if I remember correctly.

Posted : January 3, 2016 6:33 PM
Share: