Ole D and Sandy H

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
occultfan
(@occultfan)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This evening I received an email from a friend concerning Sandy Hook, and her sensitivity towards the topic. I shared with her 'We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook' - now it seems fairly obvious to me that Sandy Hook is the crisis actor/gladio/spider v owl false flag that we all know it is. If you don't, you're in the wrong place, but that's my hard-line on this. Or just keep learning til you know this is fact, despite it being 'controversial' - it's just weird that people who think this is real are mind-controlled - and here's what my question is - to those who you know who say it is real, how many of you have experienced individuals who have expressed their belief that they 'Knew someone who died in that event' - because my forming hypothesis is that there is a magic/psy-op to make people in the general population believe they know someone who died in that event - so we might be looking at a new pattern or one that I am not aware of yet - do you know anyone who claims they knew someone who died in this or any other false event which you know they surely did not?

Posted : February 2, 2016 11:17 PM
(@awakendlion29)
Eminent Member

Great thought beggs to think the same is a possibility for 9/11 and other such events but can't speak upon it bio first hand experience

Posted : March 16, 2016 1:04 AM
(@antibliss)

VICE published an article a few months ago (likely written by some naive shrew) called "Taking on the Sandy Hook Truthers: What Kind of Person Calls a Mass Shooting a Hoax?" It's largely about this dude, Lenny Pozner, the father of a supposed victim of the Sandy Hook 'masquerade'. I'll copy and paste a little excerpt from the article... but you can read the entire piece of trash here (make sure you have a belt to bite down on): Sandy Hook Vice Article

"Pozner was one of the rare Sandy Hook parents who confronted those who questioned his child's murder. In response to their comments, he posted online his son's birth and death certificates. He shared the medical examiner's report and one of Noah's report cards. The hoaxers said the records were counterfeits."

The comment section over there looks pretty sparse right now. Maybe some of the "more-informed-than-I" could get in there and make a formidable argument?

Posted : March 17, 2016 8:20 AM
Share: