Michael Sandler | Automatic Writing, Channeling Guides, & The Magical Universe

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Michael Sandler is the cohost of the popular Inspire Nation show, a transformational, self-help, spiritually focused podcast and YouTube channel, along with his wife, fellow coach, and teacher, Jessica Lee. He is a best-selling author, speaker, entrepreneur, visionary, coach, and the co-creator of Inspire Nation University and the Automatic Writing Experience online course.
Michael has taught automatic writing to thousands of people worldwide. Through his Open Hearted Warrior training program, he has also helped thousands more transform their lives over the course of twenty-five years. He is on a mission to elevate consciousness and help the world to shine bright.
Michael is known for his affinity for anything bright yellow and his high-energy “WOO HOO!” Having been a world-class athlete and coach, competing at the international level in cycling, along with being a competitive speed-skater, Ironman triathlete, and runner, Michael has applied those same training skills to being a life coach to teachers, leaders, and visionaries. He is a life-long meditation practitioner and meditation teacher.
Links:
automaticwriting.com
inspirenationshow.com

Posted : June 23, 2021 5:35 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Its remarkable that hes interacted with sooo many arch angels...

Posted : June 25, 2021 3:15 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

jdaneway wrote:
I just listened to this episode last night, but I had posted exactly what he was saying about will and the observer effect on my profile a few days ago. Haha. Synchronous orbits. This guest is right on, in my opinion. Automatic writing works. Sometimes I wonder if it's ghosts or spirit guides or who it is directing me when I do this kind of writing, but I never really fear negative experiences, because I always approach everything with good intent. As Mr. Sandler suggested, you could do a self protection of some kind.
Not trying to toot my own horn, but sharing: I imagine one circle of protective light spinning around my body vertically, then a horizontal circle spinning in addition to the vertical, then two at angles spinning the opposite directions until I can't add any more circles and keep track of them. That's how I typically start my meditations. Last week, my guides told me a new tip to enter the meditative state. Sound Associations. I had to think of what I had been hearing when I was trying to figure out what they meant by Sound Associations. There had been cicadas and mourning doves going at the same time, so hypnotic I almost didn't remember. I've been trying to recall the sound, playing it back in my mind before meditating. So far it's a little faster than the circles thing.

I'm keen to explore this. How to get started?

Posted : June 28, 2021 3:43 AM
Share: