Lynne McTaggart | Intention Studies, Mind Magic, & The Power of Eight

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Lynne McTaggart is an award-winning journalist and the author of seven books, including the worldwide international bestsellers The Power of Eight, The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond, all considered seminal books of the New Science and now translated into some 30 languages.

She’s consistently voted one of the world’s top 100 spiritual leaders for her ground-breaking work with consciousness and the power of intention. Lynne is known for the quality of her writing and in-depth research, her inspirational speaking style and her uncompromising role as New Thought leader and spiritual change agent.

Also, check out GetWell.Solutions for more alternative health treatments proven to work & Lynne's long-running What Doctors Don't Tell You Magazine.

Posted : December 16, 2020 7:31 AM
Paul v
(@pfvw06)

We're there any intention groups setting up out of this?

Posted : December 22, 2020 4:44 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This may be of interest to some of you, but Greg has been tweeting about a group of altruistic folks on reddit getting together on New Year's Eve with the intention to heal Greg's hearing problem.
3:33AM (GMT) or 7:33PM (PST) or 10:33 PM (EST). I'm glad people are inspired by Lynne McTaggart's episode:D

Unfortunately, the timing doesn't quite do it for me (seriously, at 3AM?), but I'll make a well-intentioned note of it before snoozing 😎

On a final note, I've always thought group intentions may be something to develop that could also strengthen the THC community. If anyone has more info, tips, or comments let us know!;)
Namaste

Posted : December 29, 2020 4:17 PM
Paul v
(@pfvw06)

enjoypolo wrote: This may be of interest to some of you, but Greg has been tweeting about a group of altruistic folks on reddit getting together on New Year's Eve with the intention to heal Greg's hearing problem.
3:33AM (GMT) or 7:33PM (PST) or 10:33 PM (EST). I'm glad people are inspired by Lynne McTaggart's episode:D

Unfortunately, the timing doesn't quite do it for me (seriously, at 3AM?), but I'll make a well-intentioned note of it before snoozing 😎

On a final note, I've always thought group intentions may be something to develop that could also strengthen the THC community. If anyone has more info, tips, or comments let us know!;)
Namaste

If something comes out of this regularly I am in. Currently I'm participating with the Rune Soup community doing a weekly intention and I am doing our first one for listeners of my wife and I's podcast next week to heal one of our guests vision.

I will do my best to make Greg's but I may be doing a reiki session for my friend and that time. I will try and move it.

Posted : December 29, 2020 4:44 PM
(@ulyssesjasonnewcomb)
Estimable Member

I pay for + but I don’t understand how to get the full shows. When I’m logged in in my phone, the shows linked from the home page are the same length as the one in itunes. How can I fix this?

Posted : January 7, 2021 5:19 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ulyssesjasonnewcomb wrote: I pay for + but I don’t understand how to get the full shows. When I’m logged in in my phone, the shows linked from the home page are the same length as the one in itunes. How can I fix this?

This is not necessarily the best topic to troubleshoot, but have you: 1) made sure you're subscribed to THC+ feed, 2)entered the right username/password ? If you still cannot, I would maybe submit a support ticket. Cheers;)

Posted : January 7, 2021 7:57 PM
(@ulyssesjasonnewcomb)
Estimable Member

So I did some toying around and noticed that it works on my browser but in the browser from mobile.

Posted : January 7, 2021 8:56 PM
Share: