Clear all

Laylines and building guest

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@pinkquartz)
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Greg spoke to a man who had an understanding of building - as it was in ancient times. He spoke about constructing buildings over laylines and in specific directions and locations. Does anyone know who he is?

Thanks.

Posted : January 14, 2022 8:03 AM
(@psychedelicfreemason)

Perhaps it was Randall Carlson. But if it wasn't I'd be interested in listening to this episode

Posted : January 14, 2022 9:03 PM
(@tweetest)

Me too, I love info about how we can protect ourselves and lay line energy can be healed to protect the inhabitants.

Posted : January 14, 2022 9:09 PM
(@pinkquartz)
Topic starter

Thanks for your help.

I want to build things using these principles. I am subscribed to a Randall Carlson podcast, but I'm not sure if it's him. That's the problem with being addicted to podcasts, haha! Carlson has a master builder course which looks interesting.

Cheers.

Posted : January 15, 2022 3:49 AM
(@psychedelicfreemason)

Nice, I took his sacred geometry course on SGI and I was mind blown, its like studying the code of the matrix, I definitely use the geometry I learned from him in my designs. But the owner of the website is not giving Randall any of the money, so I believe a new and improved course is in the works. I can't seem to find the master builder course you're referring to though, do you know where I might find it?

I think, to learn about these principles related to architecture and laylines, one has to be initiated in certain particular traditions that are preserving this ancient hermetic science, and we will need to be implementing it soon because time is running out and we have to protect the inhabitants of earth

Posted : January 15, 2022 5:49 AM
(@psychedelicfreemason)

Also, John Michell has many in depth books explaining lay lines and sacred sites

"If the measurement of the Temple is in every way perfect, there will be perfection in the universe as well." Mayamata, XXII

And I believe this goes with any kind of design

Posted : January 15, 2022 5:51 AM
(@pinkquartz)
Topic starter

Thanks to both of you for your answers.

Psyched, I think it was the SGI course I was referring to. I don't know where I came up with master builder course! I want to get that information...! Is the new course coming out soon so that I can support Randall?

Will I gain some of the knowledge of ancient architecture and laylines through the course?

I'll check out John Mitchell, too.

Posted : January 15, 2022 8:23 PM
(@psychedelicfreemason)

Randall said in one of his podcasts its in the works right now, so hopefully it will be released soon!

In a way you will gain some knowledge of ancient architectures, like stonehendge, because this sacred geometry is the foundation of all these powerful edifices, for me learning this geometry at first seemed mundane, but as time has gone by I've learned so much by applying it and pondering it, its like a language that allows you to perceive how things work at all scales in the universe

But, im not sure about the laylines, he never went into them in the SGI course. He does speak about them in his podcast and a lot more in his GeoCosmicRex lectures on youtube. Although most of the info he presents on lay lines comes from the work of John Michell, whose books describe very well the magic about these energy grids and how they connect to the heavens, I recommend getting started with his books "The Earth Spirit" and "The Old Straight Tract"

Also, there's this website I came across in my search that describes the magic of the cathedrals dedicated to the Holy Mother across the lay line in Europe and the constellation Virgo which is:
cathedralsofthecosmicchrist.com

Posted : January 16, 2022 2:20 AM
My Family Thinks I'm Crazy
(@waywardintellect)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @pinkquartz

Hi everyone,

Greg spoke to a man who had an understanding of building - as it was in ancient times. He spoke about constructing buildings over laylines and in specific directions and locations. Does anyone know who he is?

Thanks.

It may have been Cort Lindahl 

Posted : February 5, 2022 2:09 AM
(@pinkquartz)
Topic starter

Posted by: @psychedelicfreemason

Randall said in one of his podcasts its in the works right now, so hopefully it will be released soon!

In a way you will gain some knowledge of ancient architectures, like stonehendge, because this sacred geometry is the foundation of all these powerful edifices, for me learning this geometry at first seemed mundane, but as time has gone by I've learned so much by applying it and pondering it, its like a language that allows you to perceive how things work at all scales in the universe

But, im not sure about the laylines, he never went into them in the SGI course. He does speak about them in his podcast and a lot more in his GeoCosmicRex lectures on youtube. Although most of the info he presents on lay lines comes from the work of John Michell, whose books describe very well the magic about these energy grids and how they connect to the heavens, I recommend getting started with his books "The Earth Spirit" and "The Old Straight Tract"

Also, there's this website I came across in my search that describes the magic of the cathedrals dedicated to the Holy Mother across the lay line in Europe and the constellation Virgo which is:
cathedralsofthecosmicchrist.com

Been meaning to thank you for this detailed response, but the forum got moved. Thanks heaps!

Posted : February 5, 2022 2:12 AM
(@pinkquartz)
Topic starter

Posted by: @waywardintellect
Posted by: @pinkquartz

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

It may have been Cort Lindahl 

Yeah, I think it might have been him. Thanks for the tip.

Posted : February 5, 2022 2:13 AM
Share: