Gordon White | The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Gordon White | The Dominant Of Witchcraft: Charles Fort, Elite Rituals, & Space Scouts

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tinafrissora)
Topic starter

Great episode! I had no idea that the Our Lady of Fatima had all the hallmarks of an encounter event! Fascinating!

And I had only briefly heard mention of ʻOumuamua, so to have Gordon explain its potential significance as both a disclosure and an answer to the Las Vegas ritual was amazing!

Posted : February 6, 2018 9:28 PM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member

I had a strange synchronicity with this episode. Lots of episodes recently, honestly, but I don't feel like writing a novella on a message board. But one of them with this episode dealt with me thinking in the shower earlier in the day about viruses, what the hell they are, and why some of them look totally artificial or constructed, rather than biological. I couldn't figure out why the thought came up, and I somehow had a feeling that there was a reason I was thinking about it that I couldn't discern.

Then later at work, listening to this episode, when viruses were discussed in the way they were...I had a physical reaction and got all shaky and sweaty. Good fun! So thanks for that mini-freakout.
Check it:

Posted : February 13, 2018 4:35 AM
(@tinafrissora)
Topic starter

Whoa! Cool and creepy!

Posted : March 22, 2018 7:28 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I actually finally got around to listening this one, and as with all Gordon White interviews, it's packed with gems.

Oumuamua: Besides mainstream-indenial-media,the juiciest info comes from Corey Goode speaking about the second-hand testimony of the craft with all sorts of old-but-advanced technologies found inside. Regardless, it would be easier than we think to analyze this craft from our surface.

Ritual sacrifices: I wanted to add that I believe 2011 Fukushima quake/tsunami with the ensuing thousand of deaths was also man-made deceits, for 1)ritual sacrificial purposes 2)blackmail 3) Something else, or all the above).

Windsors: Speaking of royals, some light is being casted on the shady tentacles of uk royalty involved, or at least connected to the recent Cambride Anaytica leaks.

But all in all, always great to hear Greg & Gordon on the air.

Posted : March 24, 2018 5:35 PM
Share: