Clear all

Eric Dollard interview

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I thought this was a great interview with Mr Dollard. He can be a tough guy to interview but Greg did a great job of keeping the show moving and trying to get him to go down rabbit holes. I think Eric has been burned so much that he is careful not to go too far when being interviewed.

After years of researching science, biology, ancient teachings, physics, religions, metaphysics, magic, astronomy and anything else I could get my hands on I ran into an intetview of Eric P. Dollard explaining his thoughts and theories on different things and pieces of the ever elusive puzzle started fitting together for me. I think Eric speaks to only which he knows or has enough personal validation to express his opinion on.

I would like to know everyone else's opinions about Eric Dollard and the topics and theories discussed

Posted : May 9, 2015 5:14 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'm so pleased to meet another fan of Eric. I think he could explan it also given the chance. Its sad that we can't make modern electronics with the same functions to produce the results of electronics of the past so that his experiments and work could be not only more affordable but much easier to obtain.

Posted : May 10, 2015 2:56 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yeah, no kidding. I find it ironic that one of the few minds that could actually figure out "Free Energy" is against the idea.

Posted : May 10, 2015 1:38 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Haha Thanks, you're too kind!

Posted : May 12, 2015 4:28 AM
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member

I think Mr Dollard's view on "Free Energy" is a little strong. I don't think that noise polution would go upor that we would burn the planet up by taking advantage of the natural occuring static-electrica l energy. Overall noise polution would go down drastically as far as overall volume but the hum and electromagnetic interference would go up if the designs of the products aren't properly engineered and balanced (and most of them would be poorly built and poorly engineered). I'm sure Mr Dollard gets sick of people wanting/expecting him to build a "Free Energy" grid like Tesla postulated so I think maybe he takes a stand against such technologies so he isn't bugged about it all the time. I'm sure there is some truth to what he says but I think alternative energy solutions are practical and necessary.

Posted : May 25, 2015 1:56 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I've been following Eric Dollard for some months and I am utterly impressed, even if I dont quite follow the details.
I was quite surprised to hear HIM be against Free Energy. And though he knows infinitely more, I can't help but feel his dissappointment and bitterness towards the Establishment pushed him to that conclusion.

I am left with many questions for him, I mean if this is limitless clean energy, how could it be worse than what we currently have.

I still am of the opinion that Free Energy is the way to go and the obstacles mentioned by him can be overcome if we can gather the great minds (and not least, the dogma science part that refutes the science).

Otherwise, this was such an insightful interview that I will need to re-listen again at some point.

Posted : June 18, 2016 12:58 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I must have missed the bit about him not wanting free energy. I will definitely have to re-listen.

I think his point may be that people are not ready for it. But we have also had this knowledge completely debased by TPTB, so what would you expect? You don't want to give a baby a handgun, but people have been deliberately infantilized. So yes the general populace aren't responsible enough for this power yet, but that does not mean they cannot be or that this power is inherently destructive, it is in fact based on the creative life force of the universe itself and so is capable of providing tremendous benefits if applied properly. Our current technologies ARE however inherently destructive as they use explosive rather than implosive, utilizing degenerative rather integrative forces. We don't do nuclear correctly, the Sun is primarily a fusion reactor with fissive emissions at the surface. This understanding is primarily based on the research and inventions of Viktor Schauberger, Walter Russell, and Wilhelm Reich. The cabal currently in control of technology on our planet do not have any but their own interest at heart and keeping this knowledge obfuscated only keeps people weak and dependent.

The most essential thing to understand and the thing that scares the shit out of TPTB is that all of the their technology could never compare with an awakened populace with an understanding of the inherent power of their own body, mind, spirit, and soul. If people truly understood that a thought was the most powerful thing in the universe we would want for nothing and require almost no technology to accomplish our will and we would do so to the benefit of all. In the meantime Free Energy should have a place providing people with liberty and independence, which is precisely why it is so suppressed. . .

Posted : June 22, 2016 1:18 AM
Share: