Dr. Steven Greer | ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Steven Greer | Close Encounters Of The Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun

16 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
914 Views
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Posts: 1353
Member Moderator
Topic starter
 

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/dr-steven-greer-close-encounters-of-the-fifth-kind-contact-has-begun/

Latest episode with Dr Steven Greer. Although I can't say that I follow this dude anymore, I'm still glad I followed his footsteps in my early beginnings in hindsight.
He's taught me amongst other things, not to throw the baby with the bathwater, an important lesson.

I'll be enjoying listening to this one for sure πŸ˜‰

Post your feedback below as usual

 
Posted : May 2, 2020 7:45 AM
Wanderer
(@brenbesser)
Posts: 0
New Member
 

WHAT
A
DICK!

What about the overreaction to the virus?
"We'll sort that our afterwards."
Really?!

What about pedophilia used as a way the elite control each other?
"I don't know anything about that."
Really?!

It's our fault that the aliens won't help us?
"Yes."
Really?!

Aren't you worried about being killed because of the work you're doing?
"No, I've got a 'deadman's' switch."
Really?!

No, this guy is protected because he's carrying water for the elite.

I only wonder exactly when Steven Greer became compromised, because it is possible that he was once sincere in his pursuits and pronouncements.

 
Posted : May 3, 2020 7:26 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Posts: 1353
Member Moderator
Topic starter
 

brenbesser wrote: WHAT
A
DICK!

What about the overreaction to the virus?
"We'll sort that our afterwards."
Really?!

What about pedophilia used as a way the elite control each other?
"I don't know anything about that."
Really?!

It's our fault that the aliens won't help us?
"Yes."
Really?!

Aren't you worried about being killed because of the work you're doing?
"No, I've got a 'deadman's' switch."
Really?!

No, this guy is protected because he's carrying water for the elite.

I only wonder exactly when Steven Greer became compromised, because it is possible that he was once sincere in his pursuits and pronouncements.

I think you've summed up it nicely πŸ™‚ This was a tough one to get to the end without shaking my head.. And I say this as a former supporter of CE5 and Greer.

There are so many contradictions in his statements: the need to get this tech and protocol out to the wider audience, and yet being hush hush about his high-level intelligence-military-contractor connections, and his overall defensive stances to honest inquiries.

Greer gets a big "suspect" stamp in my book at this point in time.

In fact, having read a book that has changed my perception of those in the so-called digital privacy movement, I now realise how typical it is for MIIC (Militay-Industrial-Intelligence Complex) factions to infiltrate and pose as the very opposite of what they truly are. If the shoe fits..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0N3neoajD4
*Dr Steven Greer as Bridget Von Hammersmark (played by Diane Kruger) πŸ˜‰

 
Posted : May 5, 2020 7:52 AM
Wanderer
(@brenbesser)
Posts: 0
New Member
 

enjoypolo wrote: If the shoe fits..

LOL

... strangle the Basterd!

 
Posted : May 5, 2020 3:10 PM
battlecat
(@battlecat)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

I couldn't make it past the first half hour. He contradicted himself, spewed MSM talking points about the "virus", belittled Greg and his listeners a couple times, and just generally came across as very unpleasant to talk to. As I was listening I was violating lockdown and driving to see a friend, and I thought "how awful would it be to be stuck in a car with this dickhead for 2 hours" so I turned it off and listened to Black Sabbath the rest of the way.

17:21 "there's a naval research lab scientist who was given a physical device that I have 3d generated copy of it"
18:05 "they didn't give anything we shot their damn spacecraft down!"

 
Posted : May 5, 2020 4:13 PM
Jack_Daft
(@jack_daft)
Posts: 102
Estimable Member
 

He may have said some fascinating shit. I can’t get past the condescending monotone.

 
Posted : May 5, 2020 10:22 PM
hatzman
(@hatzman)
Posts: 31
Eminent Member
 

Just listening to it now. I had to laugh.

Greer - "you're putting words in my mouth and theirs" when responding to a point Greg mad, where "theirs" are aliens. haha wow. So what exactly is he doing?

This guy was being a real douche to Greg, his "I know everything and you are wrong" attitude. He is talking about aliens for crying out loud. Have some damn modesty.

Greg, you did a great job pushing him on questions and also equally not telling him to fuck off.

Edit, just heard another gem... "I don't need to prove anything, I was there". LOL

 
Posted : May 11, 2020 6:24 AM
Faceintheleaves
(@faceintheleaves)
Posts: 1
New Member
 

hatzman wrote: Just listening to it now. I had to laugh.

Greer - "you're putting words in my mouth and theirs" when responding to a point Greg mad, where "theirs" are aliens. haha wow. So what exactly is he doing?

I thought the same thing. Hasn't Steven Greer made a career out putting words into the mouths of aliens? And if he genuinely wants to help people raise their consciousness he should start with his own. The most shocking thing about the Steven Greer interview, besides his casual cruelty, was how tired his shtick sounds.

Well done for making it to the end of the interview Greg.

 
Posted : May 12, 2020 4:30 PM
Metalegs
(@metalegs)
Posts: 93
Estimable Member
 

Heard on Crrows show.
Paraphrased, "How is it my fault if I'm caught in a bear trap while walking through the forest?"

Yeah, its our responsibility to fix this mess. And we are the ones who suffer if we don't.
But damn, if there is a superior being that can do it, do they not have a responsibility? Like helping a lost child find their parents.

 
Posted : May 16, 2020 6:56 PM
Bigfoot
(@bigfoot)
Posts: 12
Active Member
 

jack_daft wrote: He may have said some fascinating shit. I can’t get past the condescending monotone.

Well Said, I could not either, I can’t even listen to it, can’t get past his condescending tone. I listened to the first 45 minutes and shut it off. Greg should have pulled a George Norrey on him, cut his mic, when straight to a previous content, lol, that’s why I love Greg, though, love that guy!
He really impressed me for not blowing

 
Posted : May 17, 2020 5:26 PM
Smaaaddy
(@smaaaddy)
Posts: 227
Reputable Member
 

I found this man very abrasive. And I just feel there's something sinister about CE5- like it's a trap

 
Posted : April 21, 2021 9:55 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Posts: 167
Estimable Member
 

smaddy wrote:
I found this man very abrasive. And I just feel there's something sinister about CE5- like it's a trap

Yeah man, I stopped listening to him a few years back. He has this tic where he does something to the collar of his shirt like every 30 seconds or so when he’s speaking. I know he isn’t nervous as he enjoys the limelight so I interpreted the tic as a sign of deceit. He didn’t always do it. He’s been compromised.
This THC episode was ridiculous! What a buffoon he made of himself. Greg played it cool tho, what a great interviewer.

 
Posted : April 22, 2021 12:13 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Posts: 167
Estimable Member
 

I did a CE5 protocol with my roommate and her CE5 group quite a few years back. We definitely saw some shit! There was a large red orb that actually returned a few nights later when I was outside alone. It was close to the house and I suddenly decided to head back indoors.

 
Posted : April 22, 2021 12:16 AM
Smaaaddy
(@smaaaddy)
Posts: 227
Reputable Member
 

socalbeachbunny wrote:
Yeah man, I stopped listening to him a few years back. He has this tic where he does something to the collar of his shirt like every 30 seconds or so when he’s speaking. I know he isn’t nervous as he enjoys the limelight so I interpreted the tic as a sign of deceit. He didn’t always do it. He’s been compromised.
This THC episode was ridiculous! What a buffoon he made of himself. Greg played it cool tho, what a great interviewer.

Yh I have to respect Greg for that.

I only heard of him on THC and that was enough for me

 
Posted : April 22, 2021 6:17 AM
AZClydesdale
(@azclydesdale)
Posts: 14
Active Member
 

I am convinced we have a military industrial complex problem....not an alien problem, especially NOT psychic aliens. I find spiritual demonology and angels easier to ingest than what this guy talks about.

 
Posted : November 4, 2021 12:23 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: