Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell | Election Fraud, Covert COVID Agendas & Nephilim Corpses

80 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

shamangineer wrote: Trump is considering declaring marshall law in an attempt to re-run elections in swing states. This is completely fascist and unconstitutional.
https://www.ibtimes.com/reports-martial-law-talk-trump-meeting-draw-outrage-3106299

And unlikely to happen.

Posted : December 22, 2020 3:07 AM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

I really enjoy listening to Dr. Farrell. I could just sit at his feet and listen to him for hours. I would have to gift him a smokeless ashtray first, though.

Posted : December 22, 2020 3:10 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

ddriordan wrote: And unlikely to happen.

I would tend to agree, but it's 2020. When 2+2=Q, batshit crazy is rational political dialogue. To be clear, I have always understood Trump's incompetence and pathology outstrip his ambition, and expect that trend to continue. It would be foolish to simply give this threshold no import, it is a foreshadowing of a window for more competent fascists to erode or eliminate democracy.

Posted : December 23, 2020 5:40 AM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

shamangineer wrote: I would tend to agree, but it's 2020. When 2+2=Q, batshit crazy is rational political dialogue. To be clear, I have always understood Trump's incompetence and pathology outstrip his ambition, and expect that trend to continue. It would be foolish to simply give this threshold no import, it is a foreshadowing of a window for more competent fascists to erode or eliminate democracy.

Posted : December 23, 2020 9:31 PM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

ddriordan wrote:

Being in the middle of the road politically, where I’m more likely to be run over, I would tend to disagree that fascists would be ushered in. Don’t get me wrong, he is not my favorite president. However, I’d rather he usher peace into the Middle East than $750 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money needed here in the U.S. Pork-barrel global giveaways (“Globologna, as Dr. Farrell would say) are on the agenda for the next four years. That saddens me when so many people in our country are so in need, out of work, losing businesses, etc.

Posted : December 23, 2020 9:45 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

ddriordan wrote: Being in the middle of the road politically, where I’m more likely to be run over, I would tend to disagree that fascists would be ushered in. Don’t get me wrong, he is not my favorite president. However, I’d rather he usher peace into the Middle East than $750 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money needed here in the U.S. Pork-barrel global giveaways (“Globologna, as Dr. Farrell would say) are on the agenda for the next four years. That saddens me when so many people in our country are so in need, out of work, losing businesses, etc.

Usher peace into the Middle East? If that were assured I would have thought 4 years would be enough time to do it. I guess Trump lost because the litany of winning overwhelmed people?

Posted : December 24, 2020 3:13 PM
(@sacroff)
Eminent Member

I'm an Englishman now living in Australia, and in general I have zero interest in US Politics given its obvious corruptness, no view on Trump in particular, but I have to say I've never seen long term media coverage mobilised with such bias against a standing President in my life time. Clear media intervention. I also think there's clear fraud from a statistical perspective from the way the voting has been skewed. The big machine will roll on so I guess it does not matter, but, I can't understand how a 74 and 78 year old are running for office, both of them clearly not worthy of being a candidate of the two major parties. Trumps an ego maniac, and Biden would appear to have an unusually high fascination in grabbing children and sniffing their hair.

Back to the episode, I'm a bit behind on THC episodes due to COVID, as I normally listen to the show in my car, but am not driving as much. I'm 2/3rds into this show, but felt compelled to write something in the forum. I thought Dr Farrell raised a really interesting point, which I don't think was fleshed out enough. He was talking about the vaccine changing our RNA and making us something other than Homo Sapien Sapien (and therefore no longer Gods creation), and this he linked to cutting us of from our spiritual side, and thus our connection to God, or I assume the part of God that we are supposed to carry within us that allows for our unlimited growth. That's the first time I've encountered that line of thought, and quite frankly found it to be one of the most interesting philosophically and perhaps most frightening concepts I've come across.

Now I am not religious in anyway, but I do believe that there is a supreme being that left us with something akin to the force inside us all. Could losing that connection be the final way that the Elite strip us of the potential to challenge them. I was interested in other's thoughts on this concept.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Posted : December 26, 2020 3:18 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

steved wrote: There's no evidence of election fraud if you don't want to see it. There's an overwhelming amount if you're objective. Yeah, a 424 page thread has no valid evidence to present. Q (Ezra Cohen Watnick, et al) may or may not pan out, but if you think the Democrats didn't commit massive, coordinated and institutionally-sanctioned election fraud, I have a key cleaner you can try out.
Leftists and conspiracy theories are a bad mix.

IMO its pretty obvious that massive voter-fraud occurred--in favor of Biden. Trump & the GOP screwed themselves by going along w/the CoronaHoax hysteria & allowing the Democrats to radically alter how elections are done mere months before November 3rd--this may all have been part of "the script" from the get-go for all I know. At this point, I don't believe there is a significant difference between the two major parties or between Trump & Biden either.

Leftists seem to be more inherently in favor of authoritarianism than non-Leftists, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they make bad conspiracy theorists (CTs inherently distrust authority).

signature

Posted : December 26, 2020 8:14 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: ... it is a foreshadowing of a window for more competent fascists to erode or eliminate democracy.

Democracy, in the sense that its simply majority-vote-rules, isn't an inherently good or rational system. Besides, people only really like democracy when the vote goes their way. In California the democracy-loving 'Liberals' who dominate here didn't like democracy so much when it was used to ban gay marriage & they went running to a federal judge to overturn "the will of the people". Amusingly, black people overwhelmingly voted to ban gay marriage too--but this inconvenient truth was swept under the rug by LibTards.

After 4-5 decades of people more on the Right-side of the political spectrum in the USA playing by the rules and getting NOTHING but shit on by the Leftist Establishment & being handed defeat after defeat--despite having major success in the democratic/electoral system (they've had plenty of Republican Presidents & Republican influence in congress & the Supreme Court)--I think its perfectly reasonable to expect a backlash against what is clearly a system rigged in favor of Leftism.

After Trump (esp. his first two years w/a GOP-controlled congress) being unable/unwilling to advance an agenda supported by the Right and after what was clearly an election stolen by Democrats, what do you expect people on the Right to do? In a political/media climate in which Leftists (Antifa/BLM) can riot, loot, burn, and assault Rightists w/impunity (and even approval), while anything Rightists (who typically act FAR more civilized than Leftists) do is labeled as 'fascism/nazism/racism'? Do you expect them to become LESS radicalized when its clear that playing-by-the-rules achieves less-than-nothing?

If I were a Trumper, I'd practically be BEGGING him to impose some type of martial law & to essentially declare nearly the entire Left as foreign enemy combatants (which many of them likely are).

If Trump (a lifelong NYC Democrat), who has governed as a left-leaning Republican, who was far more friendly to illegal aliens than Obama, who at least started no new wars, who got awards from pro-black orgs. & who was the most pro-gay incoming President ever was labelled a "Extreme Right-wing White Supremacist Fascist"...WTF does the Right have to lose from, going forward, supporting ACTUAL extremists? If they're going to be accused of this kind of thing, regardless of how ridiculous the accusations, why not ACTUALLY become the monsters the Left so clearly wants them to be?

signature

Posted : December 26, 2020 8:37 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

sacroff wrote: The big machine will roll on so I guess it does not matter, but, I can't understand how a 74 and 78 year old are running for office, both of them clearly not worthy of being a candidate of the two major parties. Trumps an ego maniac, and Biden would appear to have an unusually high fascination in grabbing children and sniffing their hair.

As a mostly-libertarian American, I estimate that roughly 80-90% of the electorate is completely clueless. They pull their heads outta their asses once every 4 years to vote for Candidate Red or Candidate Blue in Presidential elections & think they've done some kind of noble civic duty. Democrat-voters, in particular, have demonstrated that they have absolutely no principles whatsoever & are motivated only by an extreme hatred of more Conservative, rural people (who are their betters in nearly every way). That anyone would still have confidence in a system that promoted these two crusty old turds to the top of the political dung-heap is incredible.

I can understand many Conservatives' misguided love of Trump--in a way he still represents the 'outsider' role. Also, Conservatives are treated w/so much hostility & disrespect that they were just happy to have someone come along that didn't explicitly hate or look down on them.

But for Democrats/Liberals to line up behind the Establishment hack Joe "Kiddie-sniffer" Biden--who is far more guilty of the kinds of things Leftists accused Trump of--and get excited about this obviously-corrupt relic & his awful VP Kamala Harris (who was embarrassed in the Primaries & also responsible for far more racism & harm to the black community than Trump) simply reveals their deranged nature.

signature

Posted : December 26, 2020 8:55 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: Feel free to present evidence and make an argument.

You're a bad-faith shill, but I'll be your Huckleberry anyways, sweetheart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tArtYkILiHc

Lol @ conspiratard with ideological blinders cognitive dissonance. You're either a sub-standard shill or a typical shitlib.

Posted : January 5, 2021 8:15 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

steved wrote: You're a bad-faith shill, but I'll be your Huckleberry anyways, sweetheart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tArtYkILiHc

Lol @ conspiratard with ideological blinders cognitive dissonance. You're either a sub-standard shill or a typical shitlib.

All that video shows is that homeless people who were registered to vote listed shelters as their address. I don't see any actual evidence of fraud.

Posted : January 6, 2021 1:11 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: All that video shows is that homeless people who were registered to vote listed shelters as their address. I don't see any actual evidence of fraud.

Keep shilling for Big Koopa, Luigi.

Posted : January 6, 2021 9:16 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: All that video shows is that homeless people who were registered to vote listed shelters as their address. I don't see any actual evidence of fraud.

Dis bad faith nibba tryin' ta say there ain't no election fraud evidence. What a shill, yo... 'oh, do all my research for me...prove me to me with primary sources and original documents...hurr, durr, durrr...'. G-A-Y!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff51a425a21233002a02d6c

muh-Chi-Comms (jew diversion from Flynn, but whatever)

Posted : January 6, 2021 9:33 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

steved wrote: Dis bad faith nibba tryin' ta say there ain't no election fraud evidence. What a shill, yo... 'oh, do all my research for me...prove me to me with primary sources and original documents...hurr, durr, durrr...'. G-A-Y!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff51a425a21233002a02d6c

muh-Chi-Comms (jew diversion from Flynn, but whatever)

I couldn't quite make out what you were saying over all the duur durrs and slurs, but I think this is the jist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8G0Jr59sZo

Posted : January 6, 2021 7:45 PM
Page 2 / 6
Share: