Dawn Lester & David...

Notifications
Clear all

Dawn Lester & David Parker | What Really Makes Us Ill, Germ Theory, & The Four Factors

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Cant wait to get into this one!
You know what to do folks 😉

EDIT: I'm only quarter of my way through, and like what I'm hearing so far! Talk about a paradigm shift!

Posted : February 25, 2020 9:31 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I really enjoyed this episode, not because I'm on board with what they have to say, but precisely, because it makes us question the very nature of how biology works, and the things we take for granted.
The timing of it, in the midst of this so-called pandemic, makes it even more relevant.

Some of the things that were said (correct me if I'm wrong):
- Viruses aren't living things. More like inert chemicals.
- Bacteria are not the cause of diseases, in fact quite the opposite, they feed on decayed tissue,
- Placebo effect, as well as toxins are more to do with diseases than we think.
- systemic corruption and denial of these facts by mainstream establishment, both medicine, academia, journalists.

All in all though, I appreciate the diversity of ideas, especially, the iconoclastic ones like the ones shared in this episode. It will definitely need another listen for me to understand their perspective.
This brings me to a point shared by some in the conspiratorial community, like Jon Rapoport, where he recently stated that the corona epidemic is not so much a bioweapon-caused pandemic, as it is a pollution-caused infection. Again, I'm biased, but in the end, I will give a fair chance to any idea, as long as it's able to bring forth clarity and predictability on observable symptoms.
For instance, if we were to consider the pollution hypothesis: why is it appearing only now? why spreading from an epicenter outward? How come countries like India (where pollution is high) and yet are no affected. How to explain an outbreak on cruiseships?

Anyways, great episode, and love the exploration of ideas!

PS: I hate to go back to Batman, but, the pandemic that was to infect gotham was through a toxin that is leaked in Ghotham's water supply, but that becomes active only in aerosol form, which is why it needs to be activated by a microwave reactor that's targeting the water utility. The toxin btw, acts on the psychic fear of individuals (as opposed to physically killing someone). It just dawned on me that 5G is that microwave reactor, and the real toxin is a placebo. Just saying ;)o_O

Posted : February 27, 2020 9:22 PM
(@lowercurvesilence)

This was an interesting one. I like how Greg asked about chicken pocks. I think a better example is herpes. If toss it into a lady with open herpes sores are you telling me that I have nothing to worry about? So long as I wasn't exposed to the same toxins as the lady I should be fine. Can someone test this out please.

From stories I have from friends, herpes is quite contagious. Funny though because I believe I am immune to it. I have had multiple girlfriends with cold sores and I have never had one. I was not too careful about avoiding their cold sores. In Cathy O'Brien's book she talks about how you don't have to worry about catching STDs from the mind controlled sex girls. They are "clean".

How are herpes spread and how do the "clean" sex slaves avoid it?

Posted : February 28, 2020 1:58 AM
(@tylo3)

Here's more on the subject.

Coronavirus Fear, Germ Theory, Exosomes, and Resiliency - Thomas Cowan, MD, and Sayer Ji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvqNc4m5oOI

Posted : March 21, 2020 1:45 PM
Share: