Chris Knowles & Gor...

Notifications
Clear all

Chris Knowles & Gordon White | Coronavirus Chaos, Mr. Global, & The Technocratic Plot

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Let there be light!
Great stuff coming out lately, much appreciated 🙂

Posted : March 23, 2020 5:28 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

A deep dive into the rabbit hole surrounding the corona. I enjoyed listening to this trinity of astrologers and mages throwing off their cards and speculations on the table.

A couple of points that jumped at me:
- regarding the roll out of a total surveillance society post-corona: China’s has already rolled out a monitoring tool using wechat/QQ on phones. Based on 3 color coding (green/yellow/red) basically a 24/7 tracking of your movement, and if you’re not green, you’re forbidden access to supermarkets, public places. A blueprint to keep in mind.

Karmic aspect: it dawned on me recently that there’s definitely a karmic aspect to this epidemic. A passage from Schauberger’s texts mentioned how modern techno-academic (explosive) technology has been burning the lungs of the Earth. How curious the corona is a lung-killer; as above so below.

I really enjoyed the astrological aspects to the near future. Would love to see more of these round-table discussions 🙂 And I couldn’t agree more about this community being the canary in the coal-mine, and the need to keep heads cool, rather than folding into Stockholm syndrome at the slightest unease.

at this point, I fee like I need a break from corona, and more time to look within (easier said than done!)
Cheers everyone

Posted : March 24, 2020 4:46 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Just received an email from Greg about an upcoming live talk / webinar with Gordon White happening, so thought I should share it here with you (though you all received it as well).
Would've loved to join, alas with many of these things, time-zones are a bitch. Fingers crossed so it'd be uploaded on YT or something.

Enjoy!

PS: Since we're talking webinars, there's also another one happening soon, this one with Nassim Haramein and his cohorts at the Foundation, happening on April 1st (12PM PT). Register for the good vibes!

I'll tell ya, Zoom must be raking in boat-loads of dough since this corona shut our other means of communications down!

Posted : March 29, 2020 8:30 AM
 RIP
(@rip)
Eminent Member

enjoypolo wrote: A deep dive into the rabbit hole surrounding the corona. I enjoyed listening to this trinity of astrologers and mages throwing off their cards and speculations on the table.

A couple of points that jumped at me:
- regarding the roll out of a total surveillance society post-corona: China’s has already rolled out a monitoring tool using wechat/QQ on phones. Based on 3 color coding (green/yellow/red) basically a 24/7 tracking of your movement, and if you’re not green, you’re forbidden access to supermarkets, public places. A blueprint to keep in mind.

Karmic aspect: it dawned on me recently that there’s definitely a karmic aspect to this epidemic. A passage from Schauberger’s texts mentioned how modern techno-academic (explosive) technology has been burning the lungs of the Earth. How curious the corona is a lung-killer; as above so below.

I really enjoyed the astrological aspects to the near future. Would love to see more of these round-table discussions 🙂 And I couldn’t agree more about this community being the canary in the coal-mine, and the need to keep heads cool, rather than folding into Stockholm syndrome at the slightest unease.

at this point, I fee like I need a break from corona, and more time to look within (easier said than done!)
Cheers everyone

love your as above so below observation!

Posted : March 29, 2020 6:25 PM
Share: