Chris Emmons | ORMUS, M-State Elements, Alchemy, & You

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Emmons is a pharmacist who during 2004 began supplementing with Ormus and sharing it with her pets, and plants. She observed the most wonderful improvement to health and state of being. This she also saw in her companion bird, houseplants and trail horse.

Ms Emmons researched Ormus & was mentored by ORMUS researchers who taught her methods of its collection. Feeling tremendous Gratitude, she remains available to help others learn about Ormus and how to collect it. Chris has said that she is here -if only for the one reason. Chris was asked to write a book describing Ormus and processes of its collection. That book is Ormus Modern Day Alchemy. It has become the standard for Ormus seekers and the Ormus collecting community. It contains Timeless information ….never out of date and available at OrmusBook.com, EmmonsEssentialEssence.com, and Amazon.

Chris began the fellowship of Ormus Groups where seasoned and newcomers alike can come together for sharing and learning.

Visit EmmonsEssentialEssence.com for Ormus information; Get the Ormus Modern Day Alchemy book, Order Emmons Ormus products and Join Facebook page: Ormus-a page for beginners where All questions have merit. When you are ready, begin collecting Ormus yourself.

Chris asks that you learn much & Share Ormus information with others. EmmonsEssentialEssence.com OrmusBook.com Faceics.com OrmusGroups.com https://emmonsessentialessence.com/part-nine - (Chris' show notes.)

Posted : November 7, 2020 2:43 PM
(@fenrisulfr2020)
Eminent Member

This was great. I found myself comparing her to Laird Scranton in that she is tackling an ancient question with the nearly unique skills of a modern profession. If anyone should be talking about ormus its a pharmacist.
Shame she won't be back and isn't open to taking suggestions for other appearances. There's some guests in the stable that have some ormus and related research under their belts.

Posted : November 13, 2020 2:30 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

I have been making ORMUS with the simple oil and salt method.
I’m so grateful to THC for introducing me to ORMUS through Chris Emmons!!

I’m using organic avocado oil and Sal de Maras. The salt comes from a warm, salt water spring in the Peruvian Andes at about 14,000 feet elevation. The salt is from an ancient ocean. It’s harvested by hand in the same way for at least 1000 years.

I love this stuff!! It’s really something special to feel re-mineralized!!

I feel young, happy and motivated when I use it!! What a gift. The best way I can describe it is that it makes me feel more like myself than I normally feel.

I am looking forward to checking out Ormus Academy kits. I wonder if the other methods give even better results.

anyone else out there making and using Ormus?

Posted : January 26, 2021 8:30 PM
(@brock7879)

socalbeachbunny wrote: I have been making ORMUS with the simple oil and salt method.
I’m so grateful to THC for introducing me to ORMUS through Chris Emmons!!

I’m using organic avocado oil and Sal de Maras. The salt comes from a warm, salt water spring in the Peruvian Andes at about 14,000 feet elevation. The salt is from an ancient ocean. It’s harvested by hand in the same way for at least 1000 years.

I love this stuff!! It’s really something special to feel re-mineralized!!

I feel young, happy and motivated when I use it!! What a gift. The best way I can describe it is that it makes me feel more like myself than I normally feel.

I am looking forward to checking out Ormus Academy kits. I wonder if the other methods give even better results.

anyone else out there making and using Ormus?

Thank you for posting your experience! I was really interested in it but curious if anyone had a noticeable improvement when using it, enough difference to be worth the effort. I think I need to try it myself now!

Posted : January 26, 2021 10:02 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

brock7879 wrote: Thank you for posting your experience! I was really interested in it but curious if anyone had a noticeable improvement when using it, enough difference to be worth the effort. I think I need to try it myself now!

Definitely try it!! I’m so glad I tried it and I won’t ever stop using it!! I take a small amount a couple/few times a day. The first day I took it I was inspired to clean my garage!! It helps me tune in to my motivation and inspiration. Not sure if it’s connected but I have been manifesting like a motherfucka, too!! Lol

I recommend Sal de Maras because I am 100% certain it is clean and full of good energy. A good online source for the salt is called Spice Station.

The Andes have a huge amount of quartz crystal within and absolutely resonate with very positive, ancient energy. I’m sure the salt water runs across miles of that crystal and gets energetically charged. The way of life is still relatively simple in Maras so pollution is not an issue at the salt flats. I was there and watched the harvesting. Everything is dine by hand. The only machine in sight was the scale used to weigh the giant bags. The whole facility is a co-op owned and operated by local families only. Very pure Check it out online.

I am partial to Sal de Maras because of the many beautiful experiences I had exploring those mountains alone for 8 months. The Andes are magical and I feel like Pacha Mama is right beside me when I take her ORMUS.

agh such a long reply, I know!! Best wishes!!

Posted : January 27, 2021 3:45 PM
Share: