Made a Facebook page

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
combustion07
(@combustion07)
Topic starter

https://www.facebook.com/voidofmindstretchery/

Made this Facebook page and planning on posting in it fairly regurlarly. It will consist mostly of stuff that I find to be mind expanding. There might be some music but probably generally quotes from books and links to podcasts that I think might be able to help people who are going through a rough time out. There's probably going to be a fair share of stuff from religious texts and various philosophy so fair warning if you're against that stuff. I'll probably end up going down the conspiracy wormhole with it too eventually but to start with I'm targeting texts that work towards untangling the mind.

If it sounds up your alley like it and share with friends you think might enjoy! I'd appreciate it! I'm honestly just trying to find something productive to do so I don't feel so much like I'm waking up everyday just to clean toilets lol. The last thing I did was a site focused on death metal and horror movie reviews so I don't really have a demographic that wants to see this stuff. And sadly real life friends it's more of the same. I talk about anything I'm into in these fields I get looked at like I need to be booked in a mental institution. Thanks in advance for taking the time.

Posted : April 4, 2019 9:19 AM
Share: