Notifications
Clear all

I'M A WRITER/ILLUSTRATOR WHO INDIRECTLY CHANNELS

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@i-ron)
Topic starter

I'VE CREATED A RADICAL 'POST' POST MODERNIST RETRO-FUTURIST MYTHOS( 13 MIXED-MEDIA GRAPHIC NOVELS, WHICH SPECULATING ON LIFE'S MYSTERIES AND POSSIBILITIES. THEY'RE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT:
HERE'S AN INTRO:
INTELLECTUAL IMAGINATION SERIES: https://intellectualimaginationblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/free-meta-sci-fi-book-2-note-in-no-particular-order-ken-tech-manual/
These not your typical zines, they're wild graphic novelettes exploring our evolutionary potential. Don't be misled by the simple, mixed-media format of these epic meta-sci-fi books, which complement their synergistic/transcendental themes. These themes are too multi-layered to be accurately expressed through traditional formats, whether comics, novels, and the like. Inter-related themes of progress, the supernatural, and existentialism are synthesized into my speculative mythology, bridging the gaps between fantasy/metaphor, logic/education, structure and freedom, society, and the individual. I believe integrated( less-discriminatory forms of) intelligence is the way to the future.
What is our evolutionary potential and the complimentary purpose of my work? We can co-shape our own evolution( 'co-evolution')which is dependant upon our mindful internalization of life's challenges/stresses. This greater internalization allows us to bridge our differences, and other seemingly conflicting ideas. This allows us to bridge most contradictions, whether within, without, and beyond( in the individual, society, and everything in between) - to the degree that we can utilize our tools and resources to align with the ultimate free energy system. This O.I.( organic intelligence) system encapsulates everything on the quantum level, and is the source of infinite ideas and technologies.This system can tackle any challenge and bridge any reality( whether physical or non-physical) - as much of that reality we can envision with our present systems. We use the building blocks of our immediate systems as 'merging blocks' for a more dynamic, organic system.
I do this symbolically with my art, creating my own intersecting reality: manifested by my compassionate curiousity and transparency. For instance, in some tales, I'm my own celebrity, superhero , god( for lack of a better word) and a boxing ( 'paradoxing')champion in a reality of intersecting worlds, populated by diverse beings( not unlike aliens, dragons, robots, and the rest). But my seemingly selfish desires: for love, acceptance, happiness, understanding, and self-mastery are indirectly fulfilled by helping others follow their dreams in the most sentient, yet dynamic of realities.
My organic-geometric drawing style corresponds to my overall philosophy about our evolutionary potential: where structure/systems of limitation( whether mathematical, neurological, linguistic, et al) unravel, yet intersect like spirals, coelescing into portals within portals. Hence, my worlds are holographic in a way that's not too overwhelming, where you see portals/connections( to places/ events/others) in various details( whether the scales on a dragon, features of a person, symmetries in a structure) accordingly to your perception.
There are 10 books in this series, in no particular order, but like the (often) contrary chapters in a religous text, they ultimately compliment themes of transcendance from various perspectives. My technique is experimental, sometimes incorporating familiar genres, like illustrated short stories/ parables, comics, and speculative essays/manifestoes about the nature of reality. Sometimes they border many styles( for example, with the art, I border the abstract, surreal, achitectural, avante-garde; and prose, poetry, stream-of-consciousness with the writing).
Each book usually has a story or two ( sometimes the tales intersect, but they are usually distinct). Or my book has a creative essay, and a substantial art gallery( featuring character designs and other conceptual pieces related to fantasy, sci-fi, and surrealism).
This work will appeal to curious, open-minded connossuers of fantasy with inter-related interests in philosophy, science/physics, spirituality/metaphysics, fine art, comics, and paranormal/conspiracy research. And it is no coincidence that even authors in established fields( whether in physics, nuero-science, sociology, et al) are taking a more integrated, creative approach with their books, as if sensing that organic singularity that is driving us all...
'NECESSARY QUACKERY''
My philosophy can be termed, 'necessary quackery', in the respect that my speculations, whether accurate/right, or wrong, stimulates the informational pool from unexpected depths, rather than( just) consolidating knowledge in a cold, calculating, cautious manner. In this sense, its better to be wrong, while on the right path, than to be right on a wrong, or misguided one. The way to live a fulfilling, meaningful existence is already set, it's just a matter of clearing away the debris of others' misguided attempts to find their way. The more one can see the indirect relationship of everything( all things are magnetic pieces in a shuffling puzzle) one will see more clues, and find indirect clues within the obvious clues. In this sense, ther's no waste, nor victory, loss, or failure. Thus I fail my way to success, and quit until the goal reaches me, since all paths intertwine on various levels - especially to those who are open enough. Truth catches up to you, sooner or later, when you cease chasing it. It's about asking the pre-answered questions, and pondering the pre-solved dilemmas, not about projecting questionable answers onto overblown problems.
In this post-modernist era of informational overload, disinformation, confusion, quick fixes, and revisionism of outmoded systems, its misguided to decode and provoke antagonistic systems, or limit one's vista to mere technical calculation. Even expert decoding and calculation perpetuates systems to be self-preservational. This also leads to discriminating mindsets, which results in the demonization of potential allies( e.g.,scapegoating, 'us against them' mentalities). All this drains our vital compassion.
Necessary quackery is the next phase of problem solving. One's compassionate curiousity, creativity, and sincerity resolves most dilemmas because it discourages exaggerated competition, and other self-devouring patterns. This allows the problem to integrate into something greater, evolving into a possibility, hence becoming its own solution. This approach may even resolve the paradoxes of pre-reality, which presently affect unseen evolutionary processes. Many of these 'pre-dilimmas are really the ignored stimuli emanating from 'nothingness': the neglected impulses necessary to living freely within the incalculable limits of evolving consciousness . We need to formulate freer structures( broader philosophies, languages, symbols, systems ) in order to shape the all-welcoming, re-integrating portals the cosmos has sought even before its inception.
Thus, the following parables, speculative writings, and visionary artwork are examples of this dreamy theory in practice.

RADICAL COLLABORATION: THE METHOD TO THE MADNESS OF MY INCONSISTENT, YET 'PROGRESSIVE' TECHNICAL EXECUTION
I use a raw, experimental approach with my art and writing, which varies in between perfection and imperfection. I'm not overly-concerned with 'producing' something super-smooth and polished, since my aesthetic seeks to resolve another of life's most overlooked, yet crucial paradoxes: the inability to work with extremes/opposites in a more complimentary manner, whether it be the superior and inferior supporting each other, the strong and weak, intelligent and 'stupid', 'perfect' and 'imperfect', and the rest.
For instance, sometimes I write like a high-minded pro( creating lucid, straightforward stories) other times I write amatuerishly( with grammatical or continuity errors ) - same with my art. But I argue that this approach is a statement in itself, a radical collaboration between the high and low, pro and amatuer, master and student, genius and dummy. This can motivate people of different fields and backgrounds to focus on their many commonalities, not petty differences .
The inability to work with potentially complimentary opposites leads to a plethora of 'isms, or discriminations against persons with unique ways of learning from and contributing to a diverse info pool. We are all evolutionary opportunities, not pawns to be placed in caste systems and pecking orders. It doesn't matter where we came from, or where we're at, rather, what's crucial is where we are going by working with whatever's at hand. Thus, I express broad ideas through my limited abilities - which is an act of defiance in itself. This shows that reality's truths and gifts depends upon your compassionate boldness and ability to see, not on academic degrees, pre-ordained genetic gifts, or on a particular experience.
So in this sense, if my work sucks, then its better that it sucks in a great way, as opposed to being great in a sucky way. It's better to be mediocre in an exceptional way, than to be exceptional in a familiar way. If you are the worst, than be the best at that. I sense the ever-revealing vastness of the omni-spectrum, so immediate structures/disciplines, and mediums are too constraining. My approach can serve as a blueprint for multi-dimensional thinking( 'co-ordinating consciousness') which I think will be the future mindset. In conclusion, my aesthetic is 'primitive/advanced', and meekly powerful; you need a simple means to channel the most powerful forces, otherwise things burn themselves out. I hope this approach will stimulate people to outgrow this system of high-tech primitivism - where we have great technologies, information, and networks, but have yet to outgrow many bestial impulses( dog-eat-dog competition, bias, alienation, judgemental mindsets).

Posted : April 5, 2016 2:06 PM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member

Well said! Your words made sure words are just words. We are all artists of reality. Have fun painting!

Posted : April 19, 2016 2:08 AM
Share: